• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread: Knight Errant DAY 5 ENDS 1:00pm

No bodies because balanced ruleset.

Day 2 ends at 1:30pm.

Hey, I'm jammed up today, but I'm still runnin' this bitch. Do better than two pages, friends. The fucking mod is crushing you guys in post count and it's day 2.

heard my downstairs neighbor lady orgasming loudly this morning

can usually only hear if upstairs neighbor is watching a very loud movie or when the dogs are running around, haven't ever heard downstairs people before except when the nats won the world series and the dude downstairs yelled a single solitary WOOO and apologized to me the next day if he was being too loud

do you guys think your city or state implement another lockdown in 2020 that matches the strictest measures from the spring?

my gut says here in Chicago we start shutting things back down but don't quite touch the spring

***Juice***

idk bowser is doing a just ok job i'd say

The 5 year old just ate a whole habenero from the garden thinking it was a sweet pepper. Like, took the first bite, registered the heat, and then continued to finish the entire pepper. She’s had 3 glasses of milk, but she said she liked it. She’s gonna be a serial killer, right?

The 5 year old just ate a whole habenero from the garden thinking it was a sweet pepper. Like, took the first bite, registered the heat, and then continued to finish the entire pepper. She’s had 3 glasses of milk, but she said she liked it. She’s gonna be a serial killer, right?

Hahahaha this is amazing

my boss (lives in london) called me at 7:30 this morning, ostensibly to talk about something work-related, but spent most of the call describing his recent eye surgery

not my favorite way to wake up

If you pan fry prosciutto it becomes country ham.

Back