• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread: Knight Errant DAY 5 ENDS 1:00pm

do you guys think your city or state implement another lockdown in 2020 that matches the strictest measures from the spring?

my gut says here in Chicago we start shutting things back down but don't quite touch the spring

pittsburgh is inching closer. wouldn't be surprised if similar enforcement takes place a few weeks after the students come back.

i feel like the second vote on a d1 civ-mob is gonna stick out

not sure if that's good or bad mafia theory

plz explain to this noob

Well normally D1 votes aren't super consequential anyway as it's mostly just random noise but especially anything that just happened in whatever that D1 was I don't think means anything at all

continuing #mafiatheorytalk

there should be a noob friendly mafia game variant where you have to explain your vote with at least 100 words or the vote doesn't count

or would that be too hard on mafs

continuing #mafiatheorytalk

there should be a noob friendly mafia game variant where you have to explain your vote with at least 100 words or the vote doesn't count

or would that be too hard on mafs

***Gooner***

I feel like it's gooner because he is a mean guy. I either vote Gouda or him early in games unless of course the cop comes out with something. I totally sonned him the last game so I feel kind of bad about this vote. I really have no feedback to give because right now it's basically a guessing game or a feel by the way the player is posting.

Not sure that's 100 words but I gave it the old jhawk try

can usually only hear if upstairs neighbor is watching a very loud movie or when the dogs are running around, haven't ever heard downstairs people before except when the nats won the world series and the dude downstairs yelled a single solitary WOOO and apologized to me the next day if he was being too loud

So either she got a new vibe or the plumber was working overtime.

Back