• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Game Thread: Knight Errant DAY 5 ENDS 1:00pm

Pen15 Deac Doug

Reaction score
Game Setup: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php...=Knight-Errant
I MODIFIED THE FOLLOWING: MINUS 2 TOWN AND MINUS 1 MAFIA AND SK DOESN'T GET A HIT ON THE FIRST NIGHT.

So it's 11-3-1

Rules

1.) NEVER edit a post. Editing = Death. Deleting = Editing.

2.) If you miss two votes, you die, regardless of your role. DO NOT MISS A VOTE. PERIOD. If you know you are going to be gone, or if there is a chance you might be gone, you can PM/email me with your desired vote ahead of time. Majority votes do not count as missed votes

3.) No posting at "night." I will not be tolerant of night-posting and will AA you. End of discussion.

4.) Vote by typing a player name in BOLD or inside 3 stars in your post, e.g.: I think Tejas is mafia or ***Tejas*** is mafia. If you later want to change your vote, DO NOT EDIT (see rule 1). Make a new post that says "switching from GAT to ***Tejas***."

5.) I will use the timestamps on this site as my official clock. Votes count through the end of the deadline minute. Timestamps of 10:00 count; timestamps of 10:01 do not.

6.) If the day’s death vote is tied at the deadline, there will be a 10 minute overtime. If the tie is not broken during OT, RNG will determine who dies.

7.) feel free to say PM and lock with impunity. PM PM PM lockity lock lock. ya fuckin clowns.

8.) You cannot vote for yourself, and there is no such thing as an active no-vote at the conclusion of a round. You can "switch to no vote" during a round, but you must switch again submitting a name before the round ends or it will be considered a “missed vote” for purposes of elimination.

9.) Majo’s: No Majo’s with 6 or fewer players remaining. Majo’s cannot occur within the final 10 minutes of a round. If a majo does occur I will call it when i see it and a 5 minute twilight will take place. A majo may not be undone during twilight because that would be stupid.

At the end of 5 minutes I will call night and the game will proceed. If i am not around and there is a majo, please police yourselves.

ALSO: MOD ISN'T DOING VOTE COUNTS ON MONDAY - I'VE GOT SHIT TO DO, DO THEM YOURSELVES.

Last edited:
Player list

WFU03, Vanilla died day 1.
Juice, Vanilla died day 2
Tejas, Vanilla died day 3.
Townie, Goon died day 4.

Parlay, Tracker died Night 2.
bym, Vanilla died Night 2.
Ryala, Mafia even night watcher, AA'd Night 2
Gooner, Cop died Night 3.
Rommy, Mason died Night 3.
Kory, Vanilla died Night 4.
Gouda, Vanilla died Night 4.

Mako
Da
Manning
JTP

Won't let me edit the first post for some reason, so here:

Game Setup: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php Knight-Errant
I MODIFIED THE FOLLOWING: MINUS 2 TOWN AND MINUS 1 MAFIA AND SK DOESN'T GET A HIT ON THE FIRST NIGHT.

So it's 11-3-1

I'm PMing roles out now. You may post now. Roles should all be out by 9:45.

Last edited:
Harpers Ferry was cool. Maryland was just like Knight’s mom, flat and easy. Pennsylvania was kinda meh but we’re not to the really shit part yet. All in all, pretty life affirming. Microdosed a couple times including once walking through a pretty epic thunderstorm. Chewed my left foot up pretty proper so I’ve been wearing rainbows for a week. When’s that baby due, bro?

Shrooms or doses?

Baby is due 21st night of septembahhh

Mod Note: I'm probably not doing vote counts except for the deadlines. I've got shit to do on Monday. You guys can come up with some shit, I'm sure.

Shrooms or doses?

Baby is due 21st night of septembahhh

We were a couple of fun guys. Parceled it out to the point of enjoying the body buzz and wavelengths while avoiding any real deep introspective trip. You can fucking truck some miles in that state because time and distance are arbitrary bullshit concepts. And congrats!!! Anything you really want to do, try to do it soon because you won’t wanna leave the little critter when it arrives.

I have microdosed boomers before but never doses

Spent a lot of this weekend putting up wallpaper and building a crib and making runs to goodwill to get rid of adult shit to make room for baby shit

I’ve found at this age too much gets me wayyyy too in my own head and I end up staring at the backseat of my truck and the clutter that resides back there ends up becoming a metaphor for why I’ll never be dg3 successful in life. Shocking to all of you I’m sure, but I’m not generally a deep thinker.

I didn’t make up an entry post.

***Tejas***

So now we have to explain to people how Knight is GTB but GTB is now PDD?

Goodnight.

The most drugs I ever took in a weekend (probably) was at Bonaroo 2006. Radiohead was the headliner that night and I ate a couple full stems and caps. Spent the first half of the day under a tree asking my buddy about his plans for life and watching the grass grow and listening to Ben Folds and Robert Randolph and briefly panicking about what would happen if 100,000 people all got Ebola all at once.

The next day I tried some designer pills (around 3:30 AM really) during Super Jam and sleeping just outside my tent, and gnawing on some raw oatmeal. Briefly fought an old lady.

Final day of the festival I enjoyed a mix of amphetamines and felt my gonads shrink inside me and enjoyed the sounds of a whole bevy of jam bands and ate a bean burrito across the course of the day basically one bean per half hour and left both my shoes on the farm cause I got “too hot”

Anyway I love drugs. I’m 33 in two weeks. Those were times I fondly recall.

haven't really fucked with heavy drugs because I'm a bit terrified of a major episode

I don't even get strong v much though seems like everyone in this program is doing it constantly to cope with the stress

Heaviest drug I've ever taken is LSD and its a blast

Back