• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

No Season Tickets for 2020, Single Game Tickets Only

I would argue 8-10k Wake fans and no Clemson or VT fans creates a decent home field advantage.

Maybe the Gubner will bar visitors from other states with certain limited intercollegiate athletics exceptions. Sort of like the Blue Jays were trying to work out with the Canadian officials.

Gotta be football! if y’all think people have pent-up rage now....geez. Too many people bored on Sundays, and MNF will result in more domestic violence for starters. Halfway kidding.

ha ha ha ha ha domestic violence

"men need football because otherwise they'll beat their wives" is the sort of Content that i come to this here rjkarl board for

super annoying that there is no easy refund option:

Donate season ticket purchase to the Athletics Scholarship Fund.
Roll over season ticket purchase to the 2021 season.
I would like to discuss my refund options with a staff member.
I would like a staff member to contact me with more information.

I don't want to discuss it - I just want a refund. It's pretty simple.

That's strange, it gave me the option to get a refund.

That's strange, it gave me the option to get a refund.

I missed the initial email and just clicked into it today. I bet so many people were taking the refund option Wake was like... oh shit...we need to slow down this cash outflow.

I missed the initial email and just clicked into it today. I bet so many people were taking the refund option Wake was like... oh shit...we need to slow down this cash outflow.

Yeah, that's probably exactly what it is. I doubt many people want to just donate it to the fund or apply it to next year, when next year is still in question as well.

LOL so Wake has reverted to acting like a cable company when it comes to cancellation. I'm sure the student AD interns answering those calls are loving their life right now.

LOL so Wake has reverted to acting like a cable company when it comes to cancellation. I'm sure the student AD interns answering those calls are loving their life right now.

I don't know if this is industry standard, but for my Atlanta United season tickets, it was basically the same (no donate option though, since Arthur Blank is not a charity). They are automatically applying cost to next season, but if you want to discuss other options, the onus is on you. Season ticket prices are being frozen at this year's cost for those who roll over.

Is there an automated way to make my choice online? Do I have to call? I don't think I ever actually got an email about it.

ETA: What about the Notre Dame game in Charlotte? Same thing? Have to just call the Athletic Department?

Is there an automated way to make my choice online? Do I have to call? I don't think I ever actually got an email about it.

ETA: What about the Notre Dame game in Charlotte? Same thing? Have to just call the Athletic Department?
Yeah what about the ND tickets?

Yeah what about the ND tickets?

My understanding is right now no one in the ticket office or athletic department knows for sure.

IF NC is still under phase 2 (Which unless extended ends Sept 11 at midnight) then no mass gatherings are allowed (i.e sporting events, concerts,etc).

Any word on who is replacing ODU on the schedule?

Back