• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Off Season Thread

Also if mafia is actually going to come back, I can run a game to bring us back in style. I will take theme requests if people want to throw them out there. Also will need a collective effort on sending out bat signals.
Wait until after the holiday for sure

Wait until after the holiday for sure

Oh I'm not talking any time soon. Think there is still a ways to go before we are ready to actually do this again. Just saying if/when it does, I will run a game befitting its glorious return.

five. Someone has the video I am sure

I need that video in my life again. The masked bandit just scarfing down mcdoubles was the highlight of the competition

I need that video in my life again. The masked bandit just scarfing down mcdoubles was the highlight of the competition

I try to make sure I rub one out to it at least once a year. Wanna make toogs feel pretty.

I need the toogs video in my life. Someone please share.

I think it's on my work PC. If/when I go into the office, I'll see if I can find it. Toogs, you cool with that?

Ok, so I have Okid eating a chipotle burrito in less than 5 minutes.

I think I have Hammer? eating a chipotle burrito in like fucking 3 minutes. It's so disgusting I was only able to masturbate to it four or five times before I had to close it.

I have someone representing Iceland eating 5 McDoubles, but it isn't toogs.

Finally, I have a ~4 minute video of Toogs dominating 5 McDoubles in the most manly/sloppy way possible. God damn, I could jerk myself off to this all day long forever. The visual is epic beyond pale - Oaklies and a skimask that looks like BBD's mom was wearing it to service the state of New York for a month (mouth hole ripped wider to allow for meat chugging). Just...truly amazing. BUT THE AUDIO - it's better than any Brazzers clip. Just...four minutes of ASMR sloppy smacking and snorting. The moans start at ~2:40. It's....undefinable. Serenity in all things, but in this, only wild erections.

If Toogs greenlights me, I'll release it to you guys to hamburger your loins to.

was there a time limit on eating them or something? or just who could eat the most?

I've been tempted to see how many mcdonalds cheeseburgers I could eat in a sitting. No desire to try that with the mcdoubles though

was there a time limit on eating them or something? or just who could eat the most?

I think it was "who can eat five the fastest?"

The Suque Olympics was the stuff of fucking legend. It's almost been long enough for some of us who helped run it to forget how fucking terrible running it is.

There was 6750 customer cash on it, which helped lower the monthly payment

I just got a few offers at either $3500 for a onepay LT or $5000 for a fully loaded premier on a 3/10k lease. I legit don't understand how these cars are free. Someone in a state like Colorado, with no income cap on tax credits, could theoretically get paid to take one. This may be an especially good deal for them if they wanted to sell an expensive car like a Tesla and have something decently nice, but still basically free to drive around in the little they drive now. You know, if anyone knew of anyone like that.

I just got a few offers at either $3500 for a onepay LT or $5000 for a fully loaded premier on a 3/10k lease. I legit don't understand how these cars are free. Someone in a state like Colorado, with no income cap on tax credits, could theoretically get paid to take one. This may be an especially good deal for them if they wanted to sell an expensive car like a Tesla and have something decently nice, but still basically free to drive around in the little they drive now. You know, if anyone knew of anyone like that.

What does this even mean?

Does that mean you people lease cars instead of buying them?

So that you always have a car payment and never pay it off?

fy2U.gif

What does this even mean?

Does that mean you people lease cars instead of buying them?

So that you always have a car payment and never pay it off?

fy2U.gif

There are rare cases where it makes sense! In this case, it's paying ~$1700 per year to lease a car which retails at $34k all in out the door (and we can charge for free everywhere because everyone is a hippie here). The numbers get weird to the point that us getting rear ended MADE us about $7k after netting out the price of the lease. There isn't really a good case that buying a Bolt is more economical than leasing, especially since most states give some incentives.

As an aside, I spend almost all of my time trying to figure out how to squeeze maximum value out of things. There was once a time when credit card companies let you price match black friday deals, so I bought a cargo van (I got a good deal on it, I resold it for a 20% profit!) and loaded it up with about 25 TVs to resell. I also used to resell really really dumb cars, like a Corvette with the interior completely redone in suede and the initials OG stitched into the seats. The amount of time I have to spend on shenanigans has decreased, so each one must be larger now. If anyone has a poorly thought out get rich quick scheme, I will join in this venture with you. Lawn care with mako! Beekeeping with gouda! A crude sexual reference generator with knight! I will join any and all of these enterprises

I have an old 4runner that I'll drive until the truck comes out. Since most of my driving now is to take the dog to the dog park it makes sense. Plus my penis is tiny, so I can't drive a bolt

There are rare cases where it makes sense! In this case, it's paying ~$1700 per year to lease a car which retails at $34k all in out the door (and we can charge for free everywhere because everyone is a hippie here). The numbers get weird to the point that us getting rear ended MADE us about $7k after netting out the price of the lease. There isn't really a good case that buying a Bolt is more economical than leasing, especially since most states give some incentives.

As an aside, I spend almost all of my time trying to figure out how to squeeze maximum value out of things. There was once a time when credit card companies let you price match black friday deals, so I bought a cargo van (I got a good deal on it, I resold it for a 20% profit!) and loaded it up with about 25 TVs to resell. I also used to resell really really dumb cars, like a Corvette with the interior completely redone in suede and the initials OG stitched into the seats. The amount of time I have to spend on shenanigans has decreased, so each one must be larger now. If anyone has a poorly thought out get rich quick scheme, I will join in this venture with you. Lawn care with mako! Beekeeping with gouda! A crude sexual reference generator with knight! I will join any and all of these enterprises

1503818325_confused-britney-spears.gif

Ok, so I have Okid eating a chipotle burrito in less than 5 minutes.

I think I have Hammer? eating a chipotle burrito in like fucking 3 minutes. It's so disgusting I was only able to masturbate to it four or five times before I had to close it.

I have someone representing Iceland eating 5 McDoubles, but it isn't toogs.

Finally, I have a ~4 minute video of Toogs dominating 5 McDoubles in the most manly/sloppy way possible. God damn, I could jerk myself off to this all day long forever. The visual is epic beyond pale - Oaklies and a skimask that looks like BBD's mom was wearing it to service the state of New York for a month (mouth hole ripped wider to allow for meat chugging). Just...truly amazing. BUT THE AUDIO - it's better than any Brazzers clip. Just...four minutes of ASMR sloppy smacking and snorting. The moans start at ~2:40. It's....undefinable. Serenity in all things, but in this, only wild erections.

If Toogs greenlights me, I'll release it to you guys to hamburger your loins to.

Fine to post, but I was Iceland, so there isn't someone else doing it. UMTerp wasn't in the olympics but crushed my time on video just for fun

Back