• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Off Season Thread

Offer stands for you too, bro. Rototiller is primed.

We're moving back to Richmond for 6 months (while we WFH) in November, and my sister is in Raleigh now. So, uh, don't offer things you don't want me to take you up on.

Good thing about real estate in bumfuck, bro. It’s spacious and cheap. We’ve got an extra bedroom with your name on it. We could even meet up with knight for a beer.

There are quite a few mafia community members I'd be interested in having a "Day in the Life" experience with. Quite a few more that I'd just want to have a beer with.

There are quite a few mafia community members I'd be interested in having a "Day in the Life" experience with. Quite a few more that I'd just want to have a beer with.

I think Townie already had the hypothetical discussion of who would be the best mafioso to party with. I’d like to go out drinking with JTP, but I can’t imagine the night would end in any other way than a knife fight.

Also gooner you’re obviously invited

Good thing about real estate in bumfuck, bro. It’s spacious and cheap. We’ve got an extra bedroom with your name on it. We could even meet up with knight for a beer.

Is that supposed to make it more or less enticing?

I think Townie already had the hypothetical discussion of who would be the best mafioso to party with. I’d like to go out drinking with JTP, but I can’t imagine the night would end in any other way than a knife fight.

Manning is #1 on that list, and I'm not sure if anyone else is close. If rommy were somewhere on this thread, we're gonna drive through KC on the way to Richmond, and I'd totally ask him to get a drink, but I think he hates me :(

Can we get a rankings going on this so I know where I fall on your have a beer with list? I need to know how much you like me now compared to like 5 years ago.

I miss mafia and all you people.

Also, those of you that actually regularly post on forums, am I wasting my time trying to engage with people like hpdeac on the sports board that have opinions like that? It’s a real struggle for me between wanting to try to promote a real conversation with people that I so fundamentally disagree with and knowing that I’m probably not changing anyone’s opinion.

Manning is #1 on that list, and I'm not sure if anyone else is close. If rommy were somewhere on this thread, we're gonna drive through KC on the way to Richmond, and I'd totally ask him to get a drink, but I think he hates me :(

I just wanna watch him unironically enjoy chicken nuggets. Manning, how were those dick peppers I sent you?

I am going to get lunch at the Taco Bell Cantina today, just found out it is open - pretty stoked, been like 2+ months since a good Bell run. Any suggestions? Or just everything from the value menu?

I am going to get lunch at the Taco Bell Cantina today, just found out it is open - pretty stoked, been like 2+ months since a good Bell run. Any suggestions? Or just everything from the value menu?

Our value menu went through some huge changes about a month ago. They have a new nacho box that is horrible (amazing, I eat the shit out of it). It's like $5, and you can kill yourself so fast.

The ideal order for your full 2000 calories in a day is a crunchwrap, a cheesy gordita crunch, and a mini quesadilla. This is known

the amount of fast food consumed by posters here and the strong opinions that are had about fast food always surprise me

the amount of fast food consumed by posters here and the strong opinions that are had about fast food always surprise me

Same here. I mean, not everyone gets morning farm fresh eggs and peppers out of the garden, but damn, people.

Look, Juice, I can kill myself by shooting myself in the head, or I can do it super slowly with a double cheese burger. Let me die how I wanna die.

I try not to eat much fast food, but if I'm driving 3+ hours to take my daughter to hockey games, I'm not adding another hour to stop at a real restaurant most of the time.

Gotta assume fast food consumption by volume is low, just vocally enjoyed. And, if its a guilty pleasure thing, defs gonna be strong opinions. Like Taco Bell is king fast food, everything is #2 or lower.

Back