• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Off Season Thread

Look, Juice, I can kill myself by shooting myself in the head, or I can do it super slowly with a double cheese burger. Let me die how I wanna die.

as you will

but, I'm still surprised at the volume of posts about fast food round these parts

Same here. I mean, not everyone gets morning farm fresh eggs and peppers out of the garden, but damn, people.

No farm eggs, but the grocery store in my basement has toasted everything bagel with cream cheese for $1.40. I'm not a breakfast person, though, but have grown to enjoy smoked salmon every now and again- this joint near me does pastrami encrusted, its great.

Gotta assume fast food consumption by volume is low, just vocally enjoyed. And, if its a guilty pleasure thing, defs gonna be strong opinions. Like Taco Bell is king fast food, everything is #2 or lower.

Yeah. I don't think I've actually had fast food in like 6 months, but college ryala ate Taco Bell like 4 times a week. It was bjust in the engineering building, and way more bang for your buck than the dining hall.

The real middle American thing I do is crush those white Monster energy drinks. We get the Costco packs and everything

No farm eggs, but the grocery store in my basement has toasted everything bagel with cream cheese for $1.40. I'm not a breakfast person, though, but have grown to enjoy smoked salmon every now and again- this joint near me does pastrami encrusted, its great.

$1.40?!?

Are you on Staten Island or something?

Last edited:
This shit is 3 spooky 5 me

image-1.png

Dear Knight,

Turns out there’s a band
by the name of Haiku Hands.
They sing Eat This Bass.

JSE.gif

Call it covid paranoia but I worry when you all go silent for long periods of time.

Speaking of- where is Old Man River?

I miss mafia. I don't care who knows.

My kids are now ardent Town of Salem players. Last night my 8 year old went into the 11 year old’s room, found out he was mafia, and ratted him out. This caused a huge fight.

And now my boys are playing Among Us.

And my 8 year old just came to tell me that he won as an imposter by doing nothing. I'm proud.

Last edited:
My kids are now ardent Town of Salem players. Last night my 8 year old went into the 11 year old’s room, found out he was mafia, and ratted him out. This caused a huge fight.

I hope your 11 year old waits until they are both in high school together and then destroys the 8 year olds life his freshman year.

Not really.

But kind of.

Okay, let be honest. We all know the really competitive part of me actually does want this to happen but then the part of me that has a heart gets in the damned way.

So let’s compromise.

Can you just let the 11 year old punch him now for me?

Among us with some of the people here would be pretty hilarious honestly

I’m mostly envisioning Gooner with a stopwatch timing people doing tasks and dv7/Knight harassing each other constantly while never doing tasks.

From what my kids have described, Among Us seems like a cool game and I’d definitely play it with this group.

I’m mostly envisioning Gooner with a stopwatch timing people doing tasks and dv7/Knight harassing each other constantly while never doing tasks.

Lol I would love to play Among Us with some of this group

Back