• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Off Season Thread

Among us is super fun, just need everyone in discord together.

So is this like superduper really dead or can we resurrect the mafia corpse again?

Once sheep ends (wish I knew that was happening), I think it's possible but it would require PMs.

Basketball ends in two weeks. Please god, bring mafia back.

My new job is busier, but I bet I can still play just as half-ass as before.

My new job is busier, but I bet I can still play just as half-ass as before.

I'm just in it for the chatzys. Also I will be leaving my job in a few months and will have a lot more free time most likely so Avengers Endfinity Wargame Part 2: Electric Boogaloo is on the cards.

I'm just in it for the chatzys. Also I will be leaving my job in a few months and will have a lot more free time most likely so Avengers Endfinity Wargame Part 2: Electric Boogaloo is on the cards.

My body is ready.

giphy.gif

i miss mafia too; are you in a position to be able to play now or still restricted to nights?

knight is certainly available since his clients keep losing

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to DeacDiggler again.

I likely can play b/t now and the end of the month. After that, might have issues.

Once mako recruits me for sheep tho.....

Back