• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Off Season Thread

I likely can play b/t now and the end of the month. After that, might have issues.

Once mako recruits me for sheep tho.....

There’s sheep recruiting going on? I’m offended that I haven’t been recruited.

I might be up for mafia, but it’s a week to week thing for me and even good weeks have lots of bad times. The new job has lots of meetings and I might be in another new one soon with more meetings.

giphy.gif

I'm in Chapel Hill for the next couple weeks pet sitting and working from home. Any of you Queens want to meet up? How far am I from the ' BORO? I smash UNC donks at trivia on Franklin. UNC is the best of the 3 RDU schools. Fight me.

I'm in Chapel Hill for the next couple weeks pet sitting and working from home. Any of you Queens want to meet up? How far am I from the ' BORO? I smash UNC donks at trivia on Franklin. UNC is the best of the 3 RDU schools. Fight me.

This is the tic I miss

I like how knight is in for mafia as soon as the next three years of trials are done

I like how knight is in for mafia as soon as the next three years of trials are done

Especially since there could be a Jan 6 type event every 2 or 4 years.

I get this motherfuckin' change of plea squared away and I'll be your huckleberry. Hang tight, motherfuckers.

Back