• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Off Season Thread

Mrs Mako-watches me pull bag of onions from closet, watches me select onion, watches me slice onion, watches me place onion on sandwich, watches me eat half of sandwich, then proceeds to say “you know, I was supposed to throw those onions out because of a recall due to salmonella outbreak”

That’s pretty smart. She can say she warned you. And when you die, the hospital will count it as Classroom COVID to get that sweet COVID cash.

So, we have a scorpion problem. These tiny fuckers are everywhere and somehow get in through the door seals. I dont think they can really hurt if they sting because they are tiny, but they still look menacing - and I think of all the sci fi movies I have seen where scorpions are lethal.

Also, speaking of Scorpions, is Rock you Like a Hurricane a top 10 80s song? Only Byms can answer.

I listen to it and Europe's Final Countdown unironically.

Asia. Heat of the Moment.

Great song. Only Time Will Tell is a sneaky good song by Asia.

Fun fact. The Scorpions were formed in 1965. Also, I personally think that Winds of Change and No One Like You are both better than Rock You Like a Hurricane, but only by a matter of degrees.

Asia. Heat of the Moment.

Not sure why, well I guess I know why, the word heat, but this made me think of The Heat is On. I quickly went through Smugglers Blues and You Belong to the City and now I'm drinking beer, sitting on my screened in porch listening to the Eagles. And bugs and shit, they are super loud.

In the City is a great track to add to your playlist. Plus it closes The Warriors.

I caught some old Brittany spears songs yesterday. Took me back. She was the height of pop-star-crazy in the early 2000s. So smoking hot to 20 year old DDD. I like them a little trashy (like Gouda's mom).

There was an amazing sandwich olypmics on the Suque about 8 years ago. Bhan mi was a contender. Buffalo Chicken was as well.

I don’t know what won, but the one that should’ve is a cubano.

I don’t know what won, but the one that should’ve is a cubano.

There are so many strong sandwiches. There is literally no time when I wouldn't eat a toasted BLT. I could have just eaten a meal, and I think I could still find room for a BLT with flavorful tomato and crisp lettuce.

What kind of nerd stuff am I supposed to talk about?

Can I talk about beer? Gypsy Road in K-Vegas has a real good pastry stout called Oh, R-E-O.

Beer is not now, nor has it ever been "nerd stuff". Just because nerds have discovered it, doesn't make it a nerd topic. It is, however, a great topic at all times. If you like stouts, try to get your hands on Black Mage from Black Flag Brewing in Columbia, Md. It's a great beer

I grew up in the country and miss it every single day. I don't mind living in a city but i absolutely hate 99% of the population. I also hate having neighbors super close to me. I just want to go outside and let the wind hit my dick while i take a piss.

Go to NYC and live with the homeless. The wind hits those guys dicks multiple times a day.

So, we have a scorpion problem. These tiny fuckers are everywhere and somehow get in through the door seals. I dont think they can really hurt if they sting because they are tiny, but they still look menacing - and I think of all the sci fi movies I have seen where scorpions are lethal.

Also, speaking of Scorpions, is Rock you Like a Hurricane a top 10 80s song? Only Byms can answer.

When did you move to AZ? Ga doesn't have scorpions, the are earwigs or cockroaches. And no to Rock me like a Hurricane. It wasn't even their best song and they we always a first set play for the HS dance cover band.

Beer is not now, nor has it ever been "nerd stuff". Just because nerds have discovered it, doesn't make it a nerd topic. It is, however, a great topic at all times. If you like stouts, try to get your hands on Black Mage from Black Flag Brewing in Columbia, Md. It's a great beer

We don’t get much MD stuff here that’s not Stillwater or Flying Dog.

I do like stouts.

Back