• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Off Season Thread

Beer is not now, nor has it ever been "nerd stuff". Just because nerds have discovered it, doesn't make it a nerd topic. It is, however, a great topic at all times. If you like stouts, try to get your hands on Black Mage from Black Flag Brewing in Columbia, Md. It's a great beer

Black Flag is my favorite of the MD burb breweries, and it's not close.

Dwindling numbers. Give people time to take a break and come back.

That or JTP killed mafia, one of the two.

Hey GAT and Toogs, I have around 10-12 serious players (aka just like to war nonstop unless updating heroes), including myself, that want to make the jump. Y'all have room? A couple Th10, mostly Th11s, then a few max Th13s.

Hey GAT and Toogs, I have around 10-12 serious players (aka just like to war nonstop unless updating heroes), including myself, that want to make the jump. Y'all have room? A couple Th10, mostly Th11s, then a few max Th13s.

I saw you dipped into TWB. Absolutely interested and we can make room if needed, lots of dead accounts in TWB. We war nonstop as well, with wars going off around 7pm each night. You on discord? or DM me

PM sent to you SD3

Last edited:
Not Stillwater?

I don’t know that I’ve had Black Flag.

Been awhile but I wasn't considering them as they are baltimore or wherever they have moved to. I meant the very mediocre scene between DC and Baltimore with my burbs comment.

Can take metro 15 minutes to a DC United or Nats or Wizards game and get as drunk as I want and come home on metro

Of course there’s a lot less value living in a city when we’re in quarantine.

There's still value in having places that you can get takeout from, but yeah, its way less. My partner's WFH was extended to July, and mine probably will be soon too. We're thinking of spending another few months in Portland then making a cross country drive (in an electric car) to move back to Richmond for a few months.

Not sure to put this here or in the video game thread - any interest from the mafia club to play some Among Us?

Not Stillwater?

I don’t know that I’ve had Black Flag.

Don't rush out trying to find Black Flag. It's not Md's best brewery and likely not top 5. That said, Black Mage is a fantastic stout. It's a little on the desserty side which likely means you will only want to drink one in a sitting but it's a legit great beer. Their 4th Anniv 2xIPA was solid. The rest of their stuff I had was meh.

Stillwater is a brewery in GA. If you mean Oliver Brewing, they have upped their game but I don't think anyone thinks of them as a top brewery in the state. The might be coming at Union for the best in Baltimore. There are folks around these parts that claim Sapwood is among Md's best if not the best. I haven't been but their production and availability precludes them from that ranking for me. They haven't done as good of a job taking advantage of the Covid beer boom as others and the limited access has kept me from checking them out. It's on my list.

Burley Oak is #1

top 5 md breweries parlay, go! I very much think BF is one

You’re thinking Sweetwater, aren’t you?

Back