• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Off Season Thread

Parlay you know Stilwater, that's the Love and Regret people

Toogs/Da, I'm going to wineries in Oregon this weekend. We've got tasting reservations (because apparently that's a thing now) at Lingua Franca and Cristom. Should I not go there? Should I go somewhere else? Help me waste my money

ill-be-back-in-about-three-scotches

Toogs/Da, I'm going to wineries in Oregon this weekend. We've got tasting reservations (because apparently that's a thing now) at Lingua Franca and Cristom. Should I not go there? Should I go somewhere else? Help me waste my money

Oregon has great wine but I am not familiar enough to help. Let us know how it goes, though, that is a trip I am making soon. Hiking plus wine! But the fiancee tore her ACL so we are looking at sometime in 2021, with Covid gods cooperation

Oregon has great wine but I am not familiar enough to help. Let us know how it goes, though, that is a trip I am making soon. Hiking plus wine! But the fiancee tore her ACL so we are looking at sometime in 2021, with Covid gods cooperation

Make sure that they try stability tests and let her try to adjust before surgery, bro. I popped mine about a decade ago and found that I was ACL independent. I don't ski anymore, but that's the only change that I've had to deal with and it saved me unnecessary surgery and med bills.

Make sure that they try stability tests and let her try to adjust before surgery, bro. I popped mine about a decade ago and found that I was ACL independent. I don't ski anymore, but that's the only change that I've had to deal with and it saved me unnecessary surgery and med bills.

Thanks and agreed. She's currently doing really well with "pre-hab" but it was obliterated and given her age and our lifestyle, definitely doing surgery. She can walk straight lines, even jog, but can't cut or walk well on rough terrain, and we are big hikers so surgery is a must.

I did Willamette like 6 years ago, let me see if I can find some places. Off the top of my head, the best stuff you are going to get is Domaine Drouhin and Domaine Serene. But there were some others that were great too, Anne Amie and Beaux Freres come to mind. Might give a full breakdown in a bit.

Well shit if QT is going to grace us with her presence again we might have to get things going again

Gooner is more of the magic the gathering type

Gooner is more of the magic the gathering type

I tried to get into Magic but college budgetary reasons kept me from really exploring it. The amount of cash that would have been required to get all the way into it would have been too much.

I used to play before I decided I was paying way too much to be competitive.

I still play Commander with the fam.

Back