• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mafia Off Season Thread

Does QT save mafia?

DefensiveDecimalFirefly-small.gif

Had a v fun time yesterday. Tried to go wine tasting, drove 90 min south to go some vineyards, but someone hit a transformer so everyone lost power and they had to shut down. We turned around to come home, sat in traffic... Then someone behind us didn't realize traffic was stopped at rear-ended us at like 40. Now the car is totaled and we need to go to the doctor because I've broken my shoulder and back before and they're in a ton of pain again. All in all, a pretty great use of time off work

Was anyone ever invested in Chainlink? Put a grand in at like $1.10, cashed out at $4. The shit is at $19 fucking dollars now FML

Had a v fun time yesterday. Tried to go wine tasting, drove 90 min south to go some vineyards, but someone hit a transformer so everyone lost power and they had to shut down. We turned around to come home, sat in traffic... Then someone behind us didn't realize traffic was stopped at rear-ended us at like 40. Now the car is totaled and we need to go to the doctor because I've broken my shoulder and back before and they're in a ton of pain again. All in all, a pretty great use of time off work

That sounds like a blast.

And there goes your awesome Bolt lease too.

Fuc I didn’t read this before posting. Damn ryala. Hope you heal quickly

ryala! Let us know you are ok. Fucking vineyards! Never would have happened if you went brewery instead

My partner was vomiting all day Saturday from her concussion. My concussion is better, its only that light hurts a bunch. The worst part might be that this started with us wanting to drink, and now we're not allowed to for at least a week. Somehow this is what I deserve for talking about what a great deal I got on the car.

Toogs/Da, I'm going to wineries in Oregon this weekend. We've got tasting reservations (because apparently that's a thing now) at Lingua Franca and Cristom. Should I not go there? Should I go somewhere else? Help me waste my money

Bummed I missed this. Go to Willamette Valley Vineyards and ask for Wende. She is the best. They have tremendous wines.

OMG dude. That sucks, sorry to hear that.

My partner was vomiting all day Saturday from her concussion. My concussion is better, its only that light hurts a bunch. The worst part might be that this started with us wanting to drink, and now we're not allowed to for at least a week. Somehow this is what I deserve for talking about what a great deal I got on the car.

Yikes. Hopefully the concussions clear up soon.

In other news, how would you rate the Bolt in a crash?

ryala don't you fucking die on me. FIFA 21 comes out in less than 2 months.

Ryala can’t die. When it’s his time to die, he’ll show up 1hr late.

Yikes. Hopefully the concussions clear up soon.

In other news, how would you rate the Bolt in a crash?

10/10. Held up like a champ, even with the entire back half missing. The guy apparently said he was going 60 when he hit us at a dead stop, and we walked out of the thing only with some whiplash symptoms and concussions. We're thinking about just buying one this time as a replacement, but the incentives suck right now.

Back