• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Destruction of the US Postal Service by Trump & the Republican Party

EfjewiLWkAIDUiG

America is a clown show. Nice job, assholes.

Where is my motherfucking beer?

Thanks, Republicans.

So I have both W&B and Connor down as a solid "YES" for the Saturday post office protest and have notified MoveOn.org accordingly.

W&B - You might want to consider picking up a Kevlar vest on your way to protest at your local Chicago area post office.

So I have both W&B and Connor down as a solid "YES" for the Saturday post office protest and have notified MoveOn.org accordingly.

W&B - You might want to consider picking up a Kevlar vest on your way to protest at your local Chicago area post office.

Seems like a threat.

I think you are trolling me because you don't feel I am making a difference politically because I am not out protesting the corruption and election-rigging your party is carrying out.

Your bravery and courage for calling me out on this is extraordinary. You are a hero, really.

col anus posting a hilarious picture that also hints at the fencing and barbed wire that separated children from their parents.

While right-wingers like Angus think this is funny and are giggling over it, some folks aren't able to get the medication they need as quickly because of the deliberate slowdown. But it's all fun and games as long as it's not affecting me, amirite? Hilarious!

Link: https://www.10tv.com/article/news/nation-world/usps-delays-leave-humble-man-without-heart-medication/285-49815193-bf3d-4b45-a1a5-b0afe16236f7

Link: https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/18/politics/veterans-affairs-us-postal-service-prescription-delays/index.html

Denying grandma her medication to own the libs.

I wonder why they didn’t just wait two months to destroy USPS. It would have been impossible to counter in late September and early October.

I wonder why they didn’t just wait two months to destroy USPS. It would have been impossible to counter in late September and early October.

It gives them time for the outrage to die down so there isn’t as much backlash at the polls.

What a douche for being a farmer and using USPS and not being in sales or finance and using fedex

Dead chicks to own the libs.

If they time these moves right, we don’t know to be outraged.

Back