• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Destruction of the US Postal Service by Trump & the Republican Party

I've got a ~$2k shipment that seems "lost" over the past 2 weeks. Hoping the postal insurance I put on it can take care of it.

I've got a ~$2k shipment that seems "lost" over the past 2 weeks. Hoping the postal insurance I put on it can take care of it.

We put a bunch of important stuff in an envelope and sent it to our oldest child living in a new apartment. Unfortunately, the mailing address is screwy and we got it wrong.

Waiting weeks now for it to be returned.

Maybe never?

:mad:

Yes! Democrats are triggered! I haven't had my medicine in over 3 weeks, but the leftists are MAD!

It's hard to imagine that there was actually a time when a congressional investigation could strike fear into the heart of a corrupt official in a presidential administration, or that the House of Representatives was seen as a major check on the power of the executive branch. Now Trump and his cronies pretty much laugh at House investigations, brazenly refuse to comply with subpoenas or other demands, and no one can (or will) stop them. There is no real congressional oversight of the executive branch anymore - the Senate refuses to do anything due to its GOP lock-step majority, while the House at least tries to do its constitutional duty, only to be ignored by the Senate and ridiculed by Trump.

Last edited:
The chairman of the USPS board of governors is also the director of Mitch McConnell's Super PAC.

yeah there was a period of time where i wasn't getting a mail carrier visit for 2-3 days at a shot

Back