Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 712131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The Destruction of the US Postal Service by Trump & the Republican Party

I've shipped like 100 packages over the past 40 days and priority is working just fine, most all get there in 2-3 days. I shipped one package non-priority and it's been stuck in Philly for a month.

I went to the post office before Christmas to ship a box of gifts assuming itíd be cheaper than UPS. It was like $64 for the slowest shipping and not even that big of a box. Just for kicks I went on the UPS site since I then had the dimensions of the box and it wouldíve been like $48. Amazon Prime and other sites with free shipping really make you numb to how much it costs to send something yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Sounds like the perfect plan to force customers to switch to private companies to ship things and and wreck the agency for good. Success!

Banhammer'd
    Biden needs to fire them all Monday.

I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Instead of firing the board of governors, can he expand it with the help of Congress, like he hypothetically would with the Supreme Court?

Bout time

No one should have to know the members of or care in any way about the USPS board

Republicans don't want an effective government.

Quote Originally Posted by WFFaithful View Post
    Republicans don't want an effective government.

True.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Banhammer'd
    Quote Originally Posted by BarcaDeac View Post
    No one should have to know the members of or care in any way about the USPS board
    Stroman was Deputy Postmaster General and quit in protest to Dejoy's illegal action. He was the highest ranking black person in the history of the USPS.

Hajjar was the General Counsel of the USPS workers union.

Let's see the Senate try to block them.

Banhammer'd
    Why are they at odds? This guy is one of the worst people Trump hired. Maloney's BS excuse about overhauling the USPS needing Dejoy is laughable. He needs to be gone this week.

Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    Democrats suck

Banhammer'd
    This shows the weakness of Dems.

Maybe Garland should simply indict Dejoy for delaying the mail. Each piece of mail he intentionally delays is a felony. Put the bastard in jail.

Dems worried about the legality of firing the postmaster general while pubs aren't worried about the legality of inciting insurrections

PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    Democrat politicians tend to be high achievers from various background who overcame some sort of hardship by following the rules. Republican politicians tend to be rich white people who know the rules donít apply to them.

Two good posts in a row

Guess who is voting by mail ballot?

Drum roll, please.

Donald J. Trump has requested a mail ballot for a municipal election in Florida.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...lot-palmbeach/