Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 342

Thread: The Destruction of the US Postal Service by Trump & the Republican Party

  1. #161

  2. #162
    He's so fucking stupid

  3. #163
    Quote Originally Posted by BeachBumDeac View Post
    Wrangor should come to the board to defend that terrible take. What a coward.
    I just read his Twitter take on this, and needless to say....it is so so bad. The cherry picking that guy does of things he wants to include/focus on, while dismissing/ignoring other critical bits of information on a topic are staggering.

  4. #164
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    If that's your logic, then what's keeping people from committing crimes all the time?

  5. #165
    The Pumpfaker Paul Hogan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Sydney, New South Wales
    Posts
    2,354
    Quote Originally Posted by Wakeforest22890 View Post
    He's so fucking stupid
    It doesn't matter what he says about it. He's just setting up for challenging the legitimacy of the election.

  6. #166
    Boomer Boy Shorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    GA's Gilded 6th
    Posts
    7,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hogan View Post
    It doesn't matter what he says about it. He's just setting up for challenging the legitimacy of the election.
    Heís trying to steal the election. And heís doing it in plain site.

  7. #167
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonwolverine View Post
    If that's your logic, then what's keeping people from committing crimes all the time?
    Right. You CAN walk into your local 7/11 and steal everything off the shelves. Who is going to prevent them from doing so PRIOR TO PURCHASE? That doesn't mean it's not illegal to do and theoretically we have laws in place to help prevent this.

    The argument is beyond stupid. Again, it's not a serious argument.

  8. #168
    PM a mod to cement your internet status forever
    PhDeac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    119,786
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach O View Post
    I just read his Twitter take on this, and needless to say....it is so so bad. The cherry picking that guy does of things he wants to include/focus on, while dismissing/ignoring other critical bits of information on a topic are staggering.
    Wrangor is a great example of abortion as a gateway drug. He's convinced that Dems are slaughtering babies, so he'll believe anything the right tells him and he'll forsake any other beliefs he once held.

  9. #169
    Fuck it man 4 more years of Trump and McConnel. Where's my beer?

  10. #170
    Quote Originally Posted by PhDeac View Post
    Wrangor is a great example of abortion as a gateway drug. He's convinced that Dems are slaughtering babies, so he'll believe anything the right tells him and he'll forsake any other beliefs he once held.
    Never thought of it as a gateway drug but makes sense.

    Agree that his "argument" does not matter because the deplorables (every remaining trumpublican) does not care. They won't notice the hypocrisy. They are benefiting from the gift room dumbed themselves down to the point of no return. As dumb as trump is he knows mail in vs absentee is dumb and knows it does not matter.

  11. #171

  12. #172
    Haha. From itself by cutting funding. Makes perfect sense.

    Now can we get a tweet about saving the police from itself by cutting funding? I'll wait.

  13. #173
    Birds are real.

  14. #174
    semi-aquatic like otters be.

  15. #175
    .... save the USPS by befriending a postal worker?

  16. #176
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Hogan View Post
    It doesn't matter what he says about it. He's just setting up for challenging the legitimacy of the election.
    This. He is sowing doubt. It doesn't matter whether it has any basis in reality.

  17. #177

  18. #178
    Quote Originally Posted by WakeForestRanger View Post
    KILLARY!
    Birds are real.

  19. #179
    America is a clown show. Nice job, assholes.

    Where is my motherfucking beer?

  20. #180
    Thanks, Republicans.
    I love mankind...itís people I canít stand!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •