• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Destruction of the US Postal Service by Trump & the Republican Party

I feel like it’s the opposite, Trump is trying to eliminate the USPS to prevent mail in voting which is obviously deplorable. As a result democrats feel like they have to s their d on everything else as a way to overcompensate.

Do you even believe the shit you post. This is painfully dumb bosiding.

USPS>UPS>Fedex

Ranked from least to most problems sending packages.

The USPS sometimes has issues, especially with items that require signature. But you know what, so do UPS and FedEx.

Anecdotes FTW - Since our office has been closed, I’ve been getting equipment shipped to my house. Once, procurement sent it to the office by mistake. We called FedEx and told them to leave it at the door and we would pick it up. The local office said they would. Well, they didn’t. We called back, they said they would. They didn’t.

We asked them to delivery it to security at the loading dock. They went the loading dock and told security they were there and only would deliver it to me.

It took a week to finally convince them to drop it off without me being present.

Thank god for private enterprise.

If it is so bad at delivery then why is Trump so scared of it? You said yourself he is defunding it to rig the election

You people can't even argue right. No wonder you can't mail properly

Feels this could really backfired on Trump

1. As others have said olds are more likely to use the mail, especially when it comes to voting

There is a 100% chance that Trump has some internal polling telling him that this hurts prospective D voters more than prospective R voters.

So complicit.

Listen I understand there is a reason for the USPS and we shouldn’t defund it, but if I have a package I need reliably delivered I’m not using them. Might be because I’m not an old.

Funny. I’ve never had any issues with Usps dependability. Meanwhile, on two very recent occasions, FedEx has misdelivered two packages I was expecting. Seems like the Usps tropes are coming from the RWmediasphere

None of the legitimate issues that may plague the USPS are a defense for Donald or the GOP clearly wanting to sabotage mail in voting. If it’s a major issue address it after the election. To hold the USPS hostage now is beyond deplorable

None of the legitimate issues that may plague the USPS are a defense for Donald or the GOP clearly wanting to sabotage mail in voting. If it’s a major issue address it after the election. To hold the USPS hostage now is beyond deplorable

Seriously...the USPS is at the end of probably 20 years of underfunding and any issues with package tracking or delivery delays are a result of 20 years of underfunding. The acute issues with fucking up the USPS to interfere with vote by mail efforts are Venezuelan wanna-be dictator kind of shit, and to do it during a deadly pandemic is, as you say, beyond deplorable.

I bet you can count on one hand the number of times the last four years a GOP member of congress spoke in depth about plans to defund/reorganize the Post Office but now it’s all of a sudden a major issue? Seriously FOH with that nonsense

These are not serious debates and these are not serious people. I’d have at least a modicum of respect for the GOP and anyone still registered as a Republican if nearly every elected official didn’t line up rank and file behind every moronic statement Commander Fuckstick puts out there.

Anyone else get a Trump mailer containing an absentee ballot request form? I got one of these last night. Because absentee ballots are 100% different than mail in voting.

The two faced fuck heads are transparently and pathetically playing both sides of the mailing “debate.” And it works on willing low information voters like catamount who don’t know things and have no desire to know because they already realize reality will contradict them.

I really do think anger works. Trump won because people, rightly or wrongly, hated Hillary. This year people absolutely hate Trump, for Biden voters its the number one issue for half of them, basically a Fuck Trump anyone but that guy. The are you enthusiastic doesn't say much, the are you angry and pissed of says more. If there is election fuckery its going to be the haters that wait in line for 5 hours to make sure to cast that fuck you vote.

The Democrats like the USPS, so it must be awful! Defund the USPS! MAGA!

Trump's base is so gullible, they'll disown their own children in favor of Trump.

That is literally happening. Love for Trump is breaking up families.

That is literally happening. Love for Trump is breaking up families.

At a minimum, even before covivd, I found myself talking to and see my parents less. Just too difficult to avoid their faux news brain rot.

At a minimum, even before covivd, I found myself talking to and see my parents less. Just too difficult to avoid their faux news brain rot.

My parents, or my mother at least, is starting to realize how awful he is...

"No matter what people says I do think he is trying to do what is best for the country. I always said that about Obama even though I disagreed with what he was doing*"

"Maybe, but I am pretty sure he doesn't see any difference between what is good for him and what is good for the country"

"Well, yeah, that's probably true."

*she absolutely did not

Everyone just put on a good mask, keep your hands off your face, and go to the damn polling place to vote.

Fuck Trump and the Republicans he rode in on.

Back