• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Destruction of the US Postal Service by Trump & the Republican Party

Wrangor should come to the board to defend that terrible take. What a coward.

I just read his Twitter take on this, and needless to say....it is so so bad. The cherry picking that guy does of things he wants to include/focus on, while dismissing/ignoring other critical bits of information on a topic are staggering.

If that's your logic, then what's keeping people from committing crimes all the time?

Right. You CAN walk into your local 7/11 and steal everything off the shelves. Who is going to prevent them from doing so PRIOR TO PURCHASE? That doesn't mean it's not illegal to do and theoretically we have laws in place to help prevent this.

The argument is beyond stupid. Again, it's not a serious argument.

I just read his Twitter take on this, and needless to say....it is so so bad. The cherry picking that guy does of things he wants to include/focus on, while dismissing/ignoring other critical bits of information on a topic are staggering.

Wrangor is a great example of abortion as a gateway drug. He's convinced that Dems are slaughtering babies, so he'll believe anything the right tells him and he'll forsake any other beliefs he once held.

Wrangor is a great example of abortion as a gateway drug. He's convinced that Dems are slaughtering babies, so he'll believe anything the right tells him and he'll forsake any other beliefs he once held.

Never thought of it as a gateway drug but makes sense.

Agree that his "argument" does not matter because the deplorables (every remaining trumpublican) does not care. They won't notice the hypocrisy. They are benefiting from the gift room dumbed themselves down to the point of no return. As dumb as trump is he knows mail in vs absentee is dumb and knows it does not matter.

Haha. From itself by cutting funding. Makes perfect sense.

Now can we get a tweet about saving the police from itself by cutting funding? I'll wait.

.... save the USPS by befriending a postal worker?

Back