• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Destruction of the US Postal Service by Trump & the Republican Party

I've shipped like 100 packages over the past 40 days and priority is working just fine, most all get there in 2-3 days. I shipped one package non-priority and it's been stuck in Philly for a month.

I went to the post office before Christmas to ship a box of gifts assuming it’d be cheaper than UPS. It was like $64 for the slowest shipping and not even that big of a box. Just for kicks I went on the UPS site since I then had the dimensions of the box and it would’ve been like $48. Amazon Prime and other sites with free shipping really make you numb to how much it costs to send something yourself.

No one should have to know the members of or care in any way about the USPS board

No one should have to know the members of or care in any way about the USPS board

Stroman was Deputy Postmaster General and quit in protest to Dejoy's illegal action. He was the highest ranking black person in the history of the USPS.

Hajjar was the General Counsel of the USPS workers union.

Let's see the Senate try to block them.

Why are they at odds? This guy is one of the worst people Trump hired. Maloney's BS excuse about overhauling the USPS needing Dejoy is laughable. He needs to be gone this week.

This shows the weakness of Dems.

Maybe Garland should simply indict Dejoy for delaying the mail. Each piece of mail he intentionally delays is a felony. Put the bastard in jail.

Dems worried about the legality of firing the postmaster general while pubs aren't worried about the legality of inciting insurrections

Democrat politicians tend to be high achievers from various background who overcame some sort of hardship by following the rules. Republican politicians tend to be rich white people who know the rules don’t apply to them.

Back