• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Best Running/Workout Songs

mako1331

Son of Mako's Mom
Reaction score
My workout playlist is getting stale, friends. Assist me with some bangers to facilitate my gainz.

Wildfire by Michael Martin Murphy.

You laugh, but when you're finishing that 7th mile at a 6:30 pace calling "WIIIILLLLLLLDFIRE !!" you'll thank me.

Reaching Out - Bassnectar
The Night Out (Madeon Remix) - Martin Solveig
Sing Me To Sleep - Alan Walker
Fresh Static Snow - Porter Robinson
I Wanna Get Better - Bleachers
One of Us - Dawes
Business (Matoma Remix) - Eminem
End of Line - Daft Punk (from Tron Legacy)
Keep it Down - Smash Mouth (yes seriously)
Thunderstruck - AC/DC (duh)
You’re the Voice - John Farnham (courtesy of Andy Sandberg)

Wildfire by Michael Martin Murphy.

You laugh, but when you're finishing that 7th mile at a 6:30 pace calling "WIIIILLLLLLLDFIRE !!" you'll thank me.

I can't judge, bro. Seasons of Love is on every pump playlist I've ever had.

discovered by accident that the tempo of "One Toke over the line" matched my running cadence for a 7 min mile

It was a bit odd when he showed up outside my office window holding a boom box over his head though.

Start to finish, Cardi B “Invasion of Privacy” is a killer workout album

Any time Run The Jewels comes on my run mix, I pick up the pace. Rage Against The Machine is always a solid choice. Parquet Courts' "Wide Awake" is a fun one. Foals' "Mountain at My Gates" is pretty good.

My wife and I have been listening to RTJ the last few weeks for our weekend outdoor crossfit-style partner workouts.

Neighbors love it, I'm sure.

Back