Thread: Database errors

Database errors

I'm getting intermittent database errors + consistently sluggish performance this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by DeacHead View Post
    I'm getting intermittent database errors + consistently sluggish performance this morning.
    Same here. And tapatalk isn't working at all.

Very weird, think something is going on with our host today. I clicked around a bunch at 11am ish today before I had to head out and couldn't reproduce (was looking for a specific error or message), but just ran into em a bunch when I got back in the last half hour. The transient nature makes me think something was going on with our server/resources.. I've rebooted and it seems somewhat stable again, but we'll see. I'll put a ticket in with them as well.

Getting these sporadically again. Barely worth mentioning but historically these seem to only get worse before resolution.

Bernie Eskimo Bro
    Got a couple this morning, but all seems well now

Hmm, I still haven't gotten any in the last week, so they're pretty rare (which is better than the not-rate kind). Still, may try to run some of intensive maintenance/check-up scripts late tonight and see if anything pops up or if that helps reduce them.