• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Database errors

DeacHead

I could choose a custom title but don't
Reaction score
I'm getting intermittent database errors + consistently sluggish performance this morning.

Very weird, think something is going on with our host today. I clicked around a bunch at 11am ish today before I had to head out and couldn't reproduce (was looking for a specific error or message), but just ran into em a bunch when I got back in the last half hour. The transient nature makes me think something was going on with our server/resources.. I've rebooted and it seems somewhat stable again, but we'll see. I'll put a ticket in with them as well.

Getting these sporadically again. Barely worth mentioning but historically these seem to only get worse before resolution.

Hmm, I still haven't gotten any in the last week, so they're pretty rare (which is better than the not-rate kind). Still, may try to run some of intensive maintenance/check-up scripts late tonight and see if anything pops up or if that helps reduce them.

Back