• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Sage Surratts is out

I admit to not knowing the entire situation, but if it's strictly a football decision, I think he made a mistake. A good performance on national tv and the rest of the season would do more for his draft stock than performance at the combine. Also, if a couple of receivers have a big year, they might go ahead of him. Also, not too many top rated players are opting out, look at Clemson. Gameday would be a perfect opportunity to showcase his talent against great competition. As stated, I don't know all the details and am speaking only about the football situation. He knows his situation and I respect his decision, it's his life.

Agree with this. Seems like not playing can only hurt chances of being drafted. A short resume at Wake Forest is not going to be enough.

People are getting bad advice from a football perspective.

Back