• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Climate Change & Natural Disasters Thread

Well they have a whole media ecosystem and huge amounts of $$$$ behind the effort. And not just from the usual billionaire ghouls, there are tons of companies whose profits depend on maintaining the status quo.

And Republicans are concerned with how drop boxes affect election integrity

I'm confused. I can refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding. That's may right as an American citizen. Corporations are citizens. Corporations can do business how they want in order to ensure the buggest proffit possible. That's their right as an American based corporate... citizen?

Climate Change & Natural Disasters Thread

Sad that a state government can be bought and sold by one industry. Not shedding a tear for Goldman Sachs and crew though.

I'm confused. I can refuse to bake a cake for a gay wedding. That's may right as an American citizen. Corporations are citizens. Corporations can do business how they want in order to ensure the buggest proffit possible. That's their right as an American based corporate... citizen?

Correct. The corporation is choosing do do business how it wants and bear the consequences. West Virginia is choosing to do business how it wants and bear the consequences. Nothing wrong with either party in this despite the "punish" headline from the NYT. No different than any other two parties that choose not to deal with each other for whatever reason.

Sad that a state government can be bought and sold by one industry. Not shedding a tear for Goldman Sachs and crew though.

California bars itself from doing business with other states for all sorts of silly reasons. We’ve got restrictions on doing business with like 26 different states

I've seen the number of dead at (at least) 16 now, including 4 children.

Global Warming affecting home solar panels

but they are still worthwhile

If Kentucky residents vote for senators who oppose federal disaster aid, they shouldn’t get federal disaster aid.

it is that simple. if they always vote to not give aid, they should not request aid.

it is always a hard pass unless it is in his backyard.

If Kentucky residents vote for senators who oppose federal disaster aid, they shouldn’t get federal disaster aid.

Amazing that you accuse people that have different political ideologies than you of abandoning marginalized people, and then post this.

Back