• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Climate Change & Natural Disasters Thread

MTG: I have lots of issues with the Green New Deal, we must have a debate so I can tell you how bad it is!

Also MTG: I just need to read it first.

The Science of Climate Change Explained: Facts, Evidence and Proof

The science of climate change is more solid and widely agreed upon than you might think. But the scope of the topic, as well as rampant disinformation, can make it hard to separate fact from fiction. Here, we’ve done our best to present you with not only the most accurate scientific information, but also an explanation of how we know it.

Literal performative bullshit. A short thread.

So...in Florida under new law a counter protester could legally plow their car into these BS totin’ ruffians...?

She had that video that went trending last year as a Trump supporter who froze at the Omaha rally.

"Do you want A/C or AOC"?

lol--sad, really.

We've got some conservative-conspiracy type fambly in TX and I don't think they're able to talk for 5 minutes without saying something highly ominous or disparaging 'bout "AOC".

She had that video that went trending last year as a Trump supporter who froze at the Omaha rally.

That was the one that Michael Moore retweeted to talk about how dedicated Trumps voters were. She’s really funny. A good Twitter follow.

who should start by cleaning up the bullshit of their own lubish leadership

not as good as toilets

Climate disaster unflooding in the Western US. After several successive dry years the Western US is experience the worst drought in decades.

Back