• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Climate Change & Natural Disasters Thread

"Bjorn Lomborg Think Tank Funder Revealed As Billionaire Republican ‘Vulture Capitalist’ Paul Singer"

Makes you go, hmmmmmmmmmmm

They’re both in the House. Isn’t that what the House floor is for?

MTG should challenge AOC to a Murph-off.

i can't imagine the nonsense and BS "research" MTG will spew as fact.

it would be like comedy hour

Wait wait

Sailor loves his own opinion!

<narrator>
Everyone on ogboards does

AOC: Atmospheric CO2 and Methane parts per million reached record levels in 2020 and Greenland Ice melt is happened faster than many scientists predicted. We are on the precipice of massively expensive mitigation and adaptation measures as sea levels rise and climate continues to warm.

MTG: Commufascist nonsense!!!1! She’s worried about cow farts and I’m worried about the chef over cooking my porterhouse!

AOC: Atmospheric CO2 and Methane parts per million reached record levels in 2020 and Greenland Ice melt is happened faster than many scientists predicted. We are on the precipice of massively expensive mitigation and adaptation measures as sea levels rise and climate continues to warm.

MTG: Commufascist nonsense!!!1! She’s worried about cow farts and I’m worried about the chef over cooking my porterhouse!

Sadly, that’s not far fetched.

Back