• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Climate Change & Natural Disasters Thread

Euj0-S4-AVk-AM1v-RH.jpg

Naming your dog snowflake really would be like saying the quiet part about your "political policy priorities" out loud.

A long time friend once worked for a senator and recently texted to say even before participating in a little light insurrection cruz was known back then as an "unctuous asshole."

Naming your dog snowflake really would be like saying the quiet part about your "political policy priorities" out loud.

A long time friend once worked for a senator and recently texted to say even before participating in a little light insurrection cruz was known back then as an "unctuous asshole."

he just seems like the most insufferable person imaginable. can't imagine how he thinks he can capture the MAGAts if he runs in 2024.

that is great...

Margarita Cruz or Margarita Ted, i can't tell which is better.

sometimes i do feel bad for him, sort of like when you see a young kid eating lunch by themselves...but then he talks or posts something, and i get over it. there is literally nothing this guy does right. i have no idea how he keeps winning elections.

Clearly you don't have to be good at running government to get elected as a Republican in Texas.

Hey Gov. Abbot, AOC has raised over $2Million to help people in TX.

How about you?

The Tunnels Left is more outraged over Ted Cruz' stupid trip to Cancun than Andrew Cuomo killing thousands upon thousands of seniors in NY nursing homes (and then trying to cover it up with an assist from the MSM).

Good job, boys. Great effort.

The Tunnels Left is more outraged over Ted Cruz' stupid trip to Cancun than Andrew Cuomo killing thousands upon thousands of seniors in NY nursing homes (and then trying to cover it up with an assist from the MSM).

Good job, boys. Great effort.

Doesn't Cuomo have an entire thread created for him because of that?

Point still stands though

Person who does nothing but troll the board pointing out hypocritical liberal politicians and yelling "gotcha!" gets upset when liberals gleefully point out the obvious hypocrisy of a prominent, sanctimonious GOP Senator fleeing his home state to escape freezing conditions at their house while his fellow Texans suffer. Go figure.

Not to worry - as Rick Perry said, I'm sure that Texans are more than willing to continue to experience these types of events if it will keep the feds away from their precious, unregulated, proudly independent power grid.

Back