• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Gameday on 9/12

Where will Gameday be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dave didn’t really answer question. I guess our “least worst” matchup is our front 7 on D vs. their OL replacing a bunch of starters?

Not a lot of wake talk so far. Beyond can they even keep it close?

I am hoping that we will at least get a facilities tour or some thing out of this.

I am hoping that we will at least get a facilities tour or some thing out of this.

We are hosting Clemson, ESPN’s college football version of Duke basketball, what do you expect?

I guess everything will be virtual, but I would have hoped to at least see live interviews on the set with Clawson and Dabo — that would be easy to do.

I guess everything will be virtual, but I would have hoped to at least see live interviews on the set with Clawson and Dabo — that would be easy to do.

All for show. You’ve got 4 guys spaced wide apart that have been tested probably at least 3 times this week, that off screen probably have almost been sitting in each other’s laps In meetings for show.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence Dave had the indoor facility as the background.

This Notre Dame saved college football for this season is such bullshit. ND needed the ACC a lot more than the ACC needed Notre Dame this year.

This Notre Dame saved college football for this season is such bullshit. ND needed the ACC a lot more than the ACC needed Notre Dame this year.

Agreed. They should be thanking us. Not the other way around.

Norte Dame is a lot more important to the old sports media stiffs than they really are to college football anymore.

They’ve really hit their key propaganda talking points in the first hour with Lawrence, obsession over UNC and Notre Dame resurrecting college football.

Arnold Palmer photo in background at Corso’s pad. How awesome would it have been to host Gameday about 10 years ago with Arnie as the guest picker?

Rah, rah Wake Forest Rah!!! It’s really starting to hit me that for the first time since 2001, Wake will be playing a football game at Groves Stadium and I won’t be in the stands. :(. I’m sure there are some that it will be the first time not being there much longer than that too.

Last edited:
Back