• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

College Gameday on 9/12

Where will Gameday be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I thought it was a nasal swab? I Got tested and I think the swab touched my lung!

Rah, rah Wake Forest Rah!!! It’s really starting to hit me that for the first time since 2001, Wake will be playing a football game at Groves Stadium and I won’t be in the stands. :(. I’m sure there are some that it will be the first time not being there much longer than that too.

Yes from my reading of these boards through the years you’ve been one of the most faithful football attendees. And as I recall you’re not an alum which has made me appreciate your “love and die” devotion even more. Don’t worry, you’ll start a new streak soon.

Yes from my reading of these boards through the years you’ve been one of the most faithful football attendees. And as I recall you’re not an alum which has made me appreciate your “love and die” devotion even more. Don’t worry, you’ll start a new streak soon.

Thanks man, yes you are correct, just been a fan since I was a little kid. What I really hate is my Dad, who did go to Wake, goes to almost every game with me and he’s getting old enough to where you start wondering how many more seasons are we going to get to do that. Hate this will be a lost season in that regard.

It's a horrible hype combo. He's legit good and UNC plays 2 of the worst ACC programs right now with Charlotte in the middle. Meanwhile we play Clemson and Notre Dame with NC State in the middle.

It's a horrible hype combo. He's legit good and UNC plays 2 of the worst ACC programs right now with Charlotte in the middle. Meanwhile we play Clemson and Notre Dame with NC State in the middle.

The league really wants to make sure if they don’t get a Clemson-ND title game, they get a Clemson-UNC title game. We got hosed on the schedule and it was no accident.

The cheerleaders and band members are going to need a break soon from standing in place.
All in all, pretty good WFU Game Day. The comments from linked areas of fans stating GD needs to come back after virus sometime, make a good case.

I expect Howell to be a top 15 pick when the time comes. I think he’s really good, and despise him much less than everything else associated with unc.

On a side note, I liked the comment about Hartman thinking about his legacy at Wake as a focus. Seems like he's working his ass off in part because he knows he has an opportunity to rewrite a lot of records given the amount of time he could be a starter for us.

On a side note, I liked the comment about Hartman thinking about his legacy at Wake as a focus. Seems like he's working his ass off in part because he knows he has an opportunity to rewrite a lot of records given the amount of time he could be a starter for us.

Given he’ll probably start games for six (!!) seasons at Wake i think he got a solid chance to be the GOAT, at least numerically...

Rah, rah Wake Forest Rah!!! It’s really starting to hit me that for the first time since 2001, Wake will be playing a football game at Groves Stadium and I won’t be in the stands. :(. I’m sure there are some that it will be the first time not being there much longer than that too.

You have been to every Wake home football game since 2001? POS rep indeed!

I don’t think the streak breaks when no fans are allowed.

You have been to every Wake home football game since 2001? POS rep indeed!

Yes sir, I missed one game in 2001 because I was a taking a professional license exam at the same time we were hosting Ga. Tach and haven’t missed one since until 7:30 tonight. I’m sure there a much longer streaks though.

Back