• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Mount Rushmore of Breakfast Cereals

I like cottage cheese for breakfast.

f87mez1gdfty.png

I could see the two scoops Raisin Bran Crunch sneaking into a top 4. It's pretty damn legit.

I mean it/take nothing back.
:umkc:

If I must choose a cereal then I'd go with Bran Flakes. Of course they're best topped with blueberries.

Thank you for the positive comment donkey Deac. I'm excited about being apart of this diverse community. I've learned that vagina jokes are A-OKAY

Have we talked about eating cereal for dinner yet? Because my wife looks at me like I crapped on the floor any time I do it.

Have we talked about eating cereal for dinner yet? Because my wife looks at me like I crapped on the floor any time I do it.

That brings back memories from my childhood. I was allowed to substitute cereal whenever the family meal was liver & onions, and sometimes with fish sticks (I could sometimes handle those).

for some reason, I had it in my head that Col Angus had posted this and I was going to say "that's just because that's how YOU make everyone else feel" but now it wasn't him so just never mind

Back