• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

You're at the grocery store with $200...

Donkey Deac Doug

Loves Dicks
Reaction score
You're stuck there for an hour, but no obligations and the money is just to burn. What do you do?

Buy $200 of thin sliced deli lunch meat and cheese and pre-craft the perfect turd in your stomach?

Buy 100 bags of chips and jump in to them like raked fall leaves?

Fill a cooler with wine and use the little ice drain at the bottom to drink from said cooler?

why wouldn't i just buy groceries for the next two weeks with it

what am i missing here

Buy a six-pack and donate the rest to whatever charity they're hawking this week at the cash register.

My apologies. I was sauced when I posted this. I was envisioning being trapped at a supermarket and my drunk-hungry brain was all like, "fuck yeah, I'd eat the shit out of that."

Is this a Guy’s Grocery Games deal where you have $200 to buy items to cook one meal?

Kinda depends on which store. A stellar Earth Fare hot bar is one thing. At a Food Lion, options are much more limited.

At Whole Foods you could buy one of those drink cards and get loose

the most expensive bottle of whiskey

or all the bacon and eggs they have...all of them

Back