• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Examining racial inequality through the lens of Wake football players

Did that Black local kid who was the best bowler at Wake in the early 00s just happen to hit clutch baskets tonight vs the Rockets?

No, but between that and the stretch where cp3 started playing poker at some point I was pretty sure we were gonna end up bffs. The Vegas summer league rookie crowd spent alotta time with the Vegas world series of poker crowd during the summers. Still kinda pissed the foursome I won at his charity poker tournament of Me, CP3, Denzel and Marky Mark never happened. Need to negrep the cp3 foundation.

Last edited:
I was not going to comment on this topic but you deserve an answer: Speaking of emotional impact: please consider the emotional impacts of depression, anxiety disorders, paranoia and a variety of psychotic disorders. A former client of mine who believed that her head was newly attached is in deeper trauma than a black woman at a football game.

have a good week.....

"Whataboutism" at it's finest. What's happening to one person can't be significant because of the actions or experiences of another.

Back