• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Chadwick Boseman is dead

Daggum. 2020 just keeps getting worse. Black Panther might be my favorite Marvel movie. Hope his family can find peace during this time. RIP.

Am I completely out of the loop, or was he able to keep this a secret until very recently?

Amazing that he had stage 3 colon cancer while filming Black Panther.

An incredible list of roles over the last few years. Really sucks to lose him at 43.

Am I completely out of the loop, or was he able to keep this a secret until very recently?

Amazing that he had stage 3 colon cancer while filming Black Panther.

An incredible list of roles over the last few years. Really sucks to lose him at 43.

Hard to name an single actor who has portrayed so many important historical figures.

What awful news. Loved him in Black Panther, and was very much looking forward to the sequels. Didn't even know he had cancer. Man, 2020 sucks. RIP.

Daggum. 2020 just keeps getting worse. Black Panther might be my favorite Marvel movie. Hope his family can find peace during this time. RIP.

My son and I spent much of the summer watching all the Marvel movies. Black Panther is by far my favorite.

Apparently, he didn't do much press for Da 5 Bloods. When he was out in public he was thin and people thought he was preparing for a role.

He must have really loved acting to have kept up such a tremendous pace of work through all that. Damn that's tragic. Wow.

Damn. This is hitting me pretty hard. I watched the marvel movies with my son, through his eyes, during the early days of the pandemic. Black Panther was one of his, and our, favorites. Tomorrow will be tough.

He must have really loved acting to have kept up such a tremendous pace of work through all that. Damn that's tragic. Wow.

Apparently he was diagnosed after filming Black Panther. Everything he did since was with stage 3 colon cancer. Infinity War and Endgame, 21 Bridges, a pretty aggressive media push for all the Marvel stuff including hosting SNL. Who would have thought he’d be the first member of Da 5 Bloods cast to die?

I'm still stuck in a "no words" phase. He was such a talent taken way too early.

I'm going to be on the lookout for how he managed to keep this under wraps. For someone so in the spotlight, it's remarkable that a secret of this magnitude could be kept for so long.

Very sad news. Loved him in 42 and Black Panther. Seemed like a really good guy in interviews I saw as well.
I am due for my 1st colonoscopy this year anyway. Been putting off, but definitely will be scheduling this week.

Kenny Smith had a great tribute to Boseman on the Inside the NBA pregame. They became good friends after Boseman came on the show. Apparently his dad is a big UNC fan. It's worth finding.

Back