• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Birthday RJ!!!!!!

RJ asked for this to be posted:

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Mako and one or two others have mentioned putting a cutout of me at BB&T or the Joel. Rather than using the boring picture from my Facebook or LinkedIn that some are thinking about, wouldn't the GIF from Anaheim be more fun?

I also want to take a minute to thank those who have reached out during my jail term. Please move away any food or beverages that could spill into your device or stain your carpets before reading what I'm about to say as it may shock most of the board.

Over more than a decade, it has been indisputable that a medalist in insulting and tormenting me HAD been DeacDiggler. Completely out of the blue, he graciously and kindly reached out to me to make peace and apologize. It was a surprising, classy and welcome effort. Of course, I accepted and thanked him.

If he and I can get along so easily, it can be done with anyone and everyone. He knows he doesn't have to agree with me or kiss my ass. We will disagree about many things, but there won't be any animus or bombs thrown.

I'd like to give an insight that can also create more peace. We can decide what's a good bet on a game or election or horse race, but NEVER accept or propose a bet with me about things that are to be proven by evidence. Make no mistake about it, there isn't a 50% chance or 75% or even 99% chance I will win that bet. It's 100% that I will win that bet as I would never offer or accept such a wager unless I have the evidence in my possession BEFORE offering or accepting your offer.

Again, thanks for the thread, kind words and especially to Diggler for starting the peace process we all want.

Let us never forget that RJ has no clue what the buyout was and has never talked directly to a tier 1 source about it.

What's the fuck??? Ban DeacDiggler for 2 weeks

Prostrate yourself and beg for forgiveness and all can be forgiven. Good to know.

to be clear, whenever RJ returns I still will be an occasional dick, but I'm counting on him understanding that it's all in fun

Good job DD.
I know very little about very much. But banning RJ thru 2020 seems excessive at any level. I mean going thru an election year without him posting just deprives us all from way too many laughs.
Something we all need during these times.
C'mon Mods.......lines were crossed but its a freakin Message Board. Give people the option to ignore him if they wish.
FREE RJ!!!!!!

Yeah, that was my thought as well. Unleash him a few weeks leading up to the election.

Since, the MODS won't let RJ post random thoughts anywhere else. I have to do it here on his behalf. BILLIONS upon have spent researching, producing and marketing products that grow hair. Countless BILLIONS upon have been made selling those products. Why hasn't any reverse engineered research to create pill that blocks growing a bear? You could make untold BILLIONS from people who don't like shaving. Hell, this could be expanded to all body hairs. Companies would have to have armies to count the money women would spent not to have to have to shave.

This seems so OBVIOUS. I'm surprised it hasn't happened.

wait. mako. did rj ask you to start this thread?

be honest.

I agree with RJ on very little but his style and passion make the boards more interesting (and maddening). He's also been nothing but kind to me when Ive asked him for advice on LA, Philly etc.

(Did I get it right RJ? I kid....I kid....)

i'm just positively shocked that this thread has turned into a re-litigation of the Merits of RJ as a Poster

tenor.gif

Ok he was banned because Strick was tired of him blowing up his recruiting thread so he fauxed outrage over a post RJmade, which was in poor taste but let’s be honest worse things have been said.

Yep.

Back