• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Happy Birthday RJ!!!!!!

mako1331

Son of Mako's Mom
Reaction score
Our favorite board denizen has made it through another year, although he has been quarantined in both virtual and actual reality. The question must be asked. FreeRJ???

I think it's time...he's served a sentence and lessons have been learned. The usual suspects need to come up with a vote.

Happy birthday RJK

The banishment has occurred during the slowest part of the year for the boards... Can we at least get through a few football games before we bring him back?

Happy birthday...it's just a message board, banning is silly.

free RJ

Happy Birthday bro!!!

#FREERJ.

Will the mods do whats right, or will the usual suspects prevail again?

Happy Birthday RJ!!!!
Had no idea he got banned. Did he??
1. Call Trump a Nazi?
2. Told PH he doesn't believe he's black?
3. Said all Republicans are bigoted racists?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Happy Birthday RJ!!!!
1. Call Trump a Nazi?

He got banned for being "antisemitic". Not joking.

RJ asked for this to be posted:

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Mako and one or two others have mentioned putting a cutout of me at BB&T or the Joel. Rather than using the boring picture from my Facebook or LinkedIn that some are thinking about, wouldn't the GIF from Anaheim be more fun?

I also want to take a minute to thank those who have reached out during my jail term. Please move away any food or beverages that could spill into your device or stain your carpets before reading what I'm about to say as it may shock most of the board.

Over more than a decade, it has been indisputable that a medalist in insulting and tormenting me HAD been DeacDiggler. Completely out of the blue, he graciously and kindly reached out to me to make peace and apologize. It was a surprising, classy and welcome effort. Of course, I accepted and thanked him.

If he and I can get along so easily, it can be done with anyone and everyone. He knows he doesn't have to agree with me or kiss my ass. We will disagree about many things, but there won't be any animus or bombs thrown.

I'd like to give an insight that can also create more peace. We can decide what's a good bet on a game or election or horse race, but NEVER accept or propose a bet with me about things that are to be proven by evidence. Make no mistake about it, there isn't a 50% chance or 75% or even 99% chance I will win that bet. It's 100% that I will win that bet as I would never offer or accept such a wager unless I have the evidence in my possession BEFORE offering or accepting your offer.

Again, thanks for the thread, kind words and especially to Diggler for starting the peace process we all want.

Yeah, happy birthday, RJ! Burn one tonight like we used to in Efird!

oh did rj ask you to start this thread too

funny how that works

Happy Birthday RJ!!!!
1. Call Trump a Nazi?

He got banned for being "antisemitic". Not joking.

Please don't be dishonest, catamount, where in this explanation did I ever say we "banned" him for being antisemitic? He made one truly awful post, and in addition to that derailed a ton of threads with his "always the victim" attitude.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...-(Kanhoji-Treatment)-and-Milhouse-(2-week-ban)

He's not banned, he's isolated to a few threads. There is a distinct difference, as evidenced by the amount of PMs he's been allowed to send out to wage this campaign for reinstatement among many many posters (and the allowing of PMs at all was a concession from us as well, vs other kanhoji'd posters not having that privilege). The fact that he can't even serve out the full term of the isolation without resorting to attempting to rally others to argue for his early parole says a lot, IMO. Interesting to me he hasn't registered and posted on TOB yet, given the draconian restrictions imposed upon him here.

Please don't be dishonest, catamount, where in this explanation did I ever say we "banned" him for being antisemitic? He made one truly awful post, and in addition to that derailed a ton of threads with his "always the victim" attitude.

https://www.ogboards.com/forums/sho...-(Kanhoji-Treatment)-and-Milhouse-(2-week-ban) p

He's not banned, he's isolated to a few threads. There is a distinct difference, as evidenced by the amount of PMs he's been allowed to send out to wage this campaign for reinstatement among many many posters (and the allowing of PMs at all was a concession from us as well, vs other kanhoji'd posters not having that privilege). The fact that he can't even serve out the full term of the isolation without resorting to attempting to rally others to argue for his early parole says a lot, IMO. Interesting to me he hasn't registered and posted on TOB yet, given the draconian restrictions imposed upon him here.

Ok he was banned because Strick was tired of him blowing up his recruiting thread so he fauxed outrage over a post RJmade, which was in poor taste but let’s be honest worse things have been said.

Ok he was banned because Strick was tired of him blowing up his recruiting thread so he fauxed outrage over a post RJmade, which was in poor taste but let’s be honest worse things have been said.

Alright, you're entitled to think that, just don't go misleading folks who weren't around and putting words in our mouths. It was definitely not just Strick's recruiting thread. I think I had probably encountered an RJ derail on about 75% of threads I actively read at that point in time, and my experience was not a unique one either.

JEFF GOODMAN WAS WRONG I HAVE CONNECTIONS. LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT IT FOR THE 100TH TIME.

He’s our rj.

Many happy returns of the day.

Find a fun way to celebrate.

Happy birthday!

Hope you have many more and get out of "jail"

Back