• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Mount Rushmore of Fast Food Condiments

Resilient Deac

Just wait until next year
Reaction score
1- Zax sauce
2- Chic Fil A Sauce
3- Arby's Sauce
4- Chic Fil A Polynesian
5- Taco Bell Hot

And I assumed everyone has tried the standard Arby's sauce.

McDonald’s Hot Mustard is the goat on chicken nuggets.

McDonalds Sweet and Sour, Arby's Horsey Sauce, Cook Out BBQ sauce (the old stuff by Ken's, not so much the new stuff), Heinz Ketchup.

Bojangles honey mustard and the packets of Texas Pete.

Arby's 3 pepper Ketchup needs more love here.

“Fancy” Ketchup has to be there.

I came into this thread expecting to disagree, but you're not too far off from my list. I'm not big on polynesian anymore though, it was king there only until they expanded their lineup and introduced chickfila, now it just tastes too sweet for me and I rarely ask for it.

I think I'd do

1- Chickfila Sauce
2- Zax sauce
3- Bojangles Honey Mustard
4 - Arby's Sauce

McDonalds Sweet and Sour, Arby's Horsey Sauce, Cook Out BBQ sauce (the old stuff by Ken's, not so much the new stuff), Heinz Ketchup.

yup :(

I think Heinz Ketchup would certainly be on a condiment mount rushmore, but it's generic enough that I'd not include it on a fast food condiment list.. reading it more as "sauces created specifically for/by fast food restos that you can (primarily) only get at them"

the only McD's sauce worth a shit was the mulan szechuan sauce

Taco Bell Fire Sauce
Bojangle’s BBQ Sauce
Comeback Shack’s Comeback Sauce
Papa John’s Garlic Buttet

I came into this thread expecting to disagree, but you're not too far off from my list. I'm not big on polynesian anymore though, it was king there only until they expanded their lineup and introduced chickfila, now it just tastes too sweet for me and I rarely ask for it.

I think I'd do

1- Chickfila Sauce
2- Zax sauce
3- Bojangles Honey Mustard
4 - Arby's Sauce

Oh man Bojangles Honey Mustard was bad omission on my part. That's my go-to for everything on their menu.

Arby’s sauce and Arby’s Horsey sauce mixed together

You are wild, man, and this is coming for someone who used to be ArbysDeac back in the day. I have never even considered that, but now I feel like I gotta try it.

You are wild, man, and this is coming for someone who used to be ArbysDeac back in the day. I have never even considered that, but now I feel like I gotta try it.

I mean I put both on my sandwich and dip my fries in both

Back