• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Peaceful Protest at Truist Field on September 12, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.

Spragoo

Reaction score
Can anyone in the Winston area get us a protest permit for Truist Field on September 12, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.? Protest is a constitutionally protected activity. We have a number of things to protest, most notably the lack of fans allowed in North Carolina stadiums. An in-stadium protest permit is preferred. We will settle for tailgating protest permits.

Peeps wear masks and I’d do it. Only prob isi also wanna be on my couch watching game day

Interesting thought. Probably won't get in the parking lots as they are now owned by WFU. You might get to protest at the fairgrounds.

Can anyone in the Winston area get us a protest permit for Truist Field on September 12, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. and 7:30 p.m.? Protest is a constitutionally protected activity. We have a number of things to protest, most notably the lack of fans allowed in North Carolina stadiums. An in-stadium protest permit is preferred. We will settle for tailgating protest permits.

I honestly don’t know if this is serious. If it is and you think the most important thing to protest is fans in stadiums then your priorities are all over the place.

You don’t?

Unfortunately I know several Wake alums who would legitimately do this and are furious about fans not being allowed so while it is tongue in cheek it is representative of part of our fanbase. Given that I don’t know OP then who knows.

Your anti science party everyone! #democRAThoax #wehateexpertisetoo #200kdeadisnotenoughi'mreadyforsomefootball

If only Obama had gotten around to creating those death panels we wouldn't have to read these dumb #olds jokes

Protest is constitutionally protected in public spaces.

Wake Forest University is a private entity, and therefore you can be trespassed off of their property whether your speech is political in nature or not.

Protest is constitutionally protected in public spaces.

Wake Forest University is a private entity, and therefore you can be trespassed off of their property whether your speech is political in nature or not.

Also, it was just a really dumb, distasteful joke mocking people who are putting their lives on the line in the name of treating people better.

Calm down there pal, that RJ level groaner does not become funny just because you agree with the message

No it was funny. Stop being a triggered little pussy

It’s a joke that Donald Trump made at his country club when he called a press conference and all the members were milling around without masks or distancing. If you are stealing jokes from that guy, re-evaluate things.

Back