• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Predict Clemson's first play

Don't know if we ever have scored 34 on Clemson.

63-3 is more like recent history.

Etienne off tackle for 8.
Off tackle for 15
Pitch goes for 40.
Slant pass for TD.

Jim Grobe's 2003 team scored 35 on Clemson

in the first half

led 45-0 in the fourth quarter before giving up 17 garbage points

and then finished the season 5-7 with no bowl

in the first half

Was that Tommy Bowden’s last season?

We did score more than any other team against the 81 Clemson natty team on Halloween Of course we gave up 82.

In factoring in the ridiculousness of 2020. But yeah, I went out on a limb with 34. I think our defense will give us good field position a few times that turn into points.

We haven't been able to move the ball on them for 2 years now.

I’ve thought about it. They won’t score 60 and we won’t score 30. I’m putting my final prediction out there at 41-13 . Deacs cover and show some promise for the season. Young receivers step up and our d line makes some nice plays. Greer will force a fumble or get a pick also.

Our front 7 is pretty damn good. Greer is stud. If we are playing a true F as 2d team safety, I’m worried there and at the corner opposite of Taylor. The big question is whether we can block their DL.

in the first half

That was a great day! Jyles Tucker just taking the ball from Charlie Whitehurst and running it into the end zone was one of the most exciting plays I've seen.

National TV on ABC? 75 yard post pattern for a touchdown. Then they go for two on a slant and get it. Then the entire team tackles the Deacon and takes turns sodomizing him. Camera zooms in and broadcasts the Deacon's contorted, agonized face in crystal clear 4K UHD.

BTW, Wake last scored a touchdown against Clemson in 2017, when we scored two in the fourth quarter (8:32 & 2:28 remaining) to make the final score an oh so respectable 28-14 against Kelly Bryant at Death Valley.

Back