• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2020 College Football Coaching Carousel: Sark to Texas

Derek Mason to auburn as DC and Mike Bobo as OC. Like the Mason hire but not sold on Bobo.

Coach Sean Calhoun leaving Carrollton High to coach at Vestavia Hills. He was the fourth highest paid coach in the state of Georgia at $119,000 a year and turned down Colquitt Co, where he had previously been the OC, last year for a good bit more than that.

Former Tennessee player and assistant Kevin Steele headed bacy to Knoxville as DC.

Georgia DC Dan Lanning turns down same position at Texas.

Duke AD will retire in August. Cutcliffe seems like a lock to be fired at the end of next football season.

Fulmer will retire after wasting three years on Jeremy Pruitt.

Not going to lie - I smile every time I see something bad happen to that football team.

Definitely the most delusional fan base in the country. Peyton Manning isn't walking back through that door.

Not going to lie - I smile every time I see something bad happen to that football team.

Definitely the most delusional fan base in the country. Peyton Manning isn't walking back through that door.

But apparently he will be heavily involved in the search

Nit picking, but they won their natty with Tee Martin at QB.

Have to love the trend of firing coaches for cause for doing things that would be totally swept under the rug if they were winning.

Tennessee is in full demolition mode. Pruitt signed a big extension four months ago and Fulmer, somehow, signed an extension two months ago. Tennessee is going into the spring with no AD to lead a coaching search. I wouldn’t be surprised if Steele is the coach this fall. Not to mention, it would appear that the Vols are about to get hammered by the NCAA.

That letter of dismissal posted on ESPN is the longest most thorough thrashing I think I’ve ever seen.

Back