• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football Week 1 - Clemson discussion

Looks like if you are giving up on the Deacs because you are an outright/closet racist Sutton’s got you covered so just contact him and let him know how much to make up for your absence.

Does that mean he is giving money to Liberty?

He seems like a guy who goes all in.

Looks like if you are giving up on the Deacs because you are an outright/closet racist Sutton’s got you covered so just contact him and let him know how much to make up for your absence.

I'm sure you are probably a huge donor in the Tar Hole Rams Club, turf douchebag ga.

might want to do a little more googling before you hitch yourself to the Jason Whitlock train

Actually, knowell is a COVID Truther so he’s probably very familiar with Clay Travis

Dr. Knowell at no time expressed disbelief in Covid, only that we could all be cured by being hopped up on large doses of hydroxychloroquine.

might want to do a little more googling before you hitch yourself to the Jason Whitlock train

Seriously. And Jason Whitlock got "cancelled." Several times. That's why he's on something called Outkick.

I love that tweet by Sutton. Pretty sure the MAGA losers talking shit and/or upset that players have a voice and aren’t just pawns for their entertainment don’t have much in the way of assets anyway. Won’t affect our bottom line.

Florida State game delayed. Will the Wake game go live on ABC or will the start it on some ESPN channel?

Florida State game delayed. Will the Wake game go live on ABC or will the start it on some ESPN channel?

I wonder what the protocol is? If a game runs long it’s one thing, but our game shouldn’t be bumped because they had 2 delays in the Tech-FSU game.

May depend on who’s playing after. I really doubt they will delay the start of a game Clemson is playing

I wonder what the protocol is? If a game runs long it’s one thing, but our game shouldn’t be bumped because they had 2 delays in the Tech-FSU game.

It will likely depend on the score. If it’s close we will probably start on the WatchESPN.

This is ABC, so they will move one game over to ESPN you, two, or three

ESPN has Lakers-Rockets. ESPN2 has Tulane at South Alabama. Maybe our game or GT-FSU gets moved to ESPN2 and Tulane-USA gets moved to ESPNNews.

Back