• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Wake Football Week 1 - Clemson discussion

I read that without reading the posters name, and for a second thought RJ had been let back in.

Me too! And thanks to the Mods for keeping him to his own thread. While I like some of what he posts, the way he would make every thread about him would get tiresome.

I've been switching between Tech-FSU and Campell-GaSo. Seems like every time I check out Tech-FSU, time is stopped for injury. They'll only be a few minutes into the 3rd when our game kicks off.

I can't see the #1 team starting their season with even the beginning of the game being online only.

I tend to agree. #1 team at night in their opener vs the second half of a not terribly exciting game between unranked teams. If I were a TV executive, I’d certainly show Clemson.

ESPN has Lakers-Rockets. ESPN2 has Tulane at South Alabama. Maybe our game or GT-FSU gets moved to ESPN2 and Tulane-USA gets moved to ESPNNews.

TV Execs shitting a brick trying to figure out what to move and where. Protocol is almost always to stay on current game but this a tough one.

I’m biased, but I cannot believe they would stay on this game. They got their 4 hours. Move on.

Checking with DC staffer in press box but really no place to move est 90 min delayed portion

Give this shitty game the boot. See ya.

There’s been about 30 injury breaks in this game.

Les saying that the countdown clock at the stadium is set for the game to start at around 7:49. Still not nearly enough time to finish this trash FSU-GT game.

Make a decision.

Excellent. FSU/GT being sent to ESPN2. Wake on ABC!

Back