• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

Masterson is normally solid, but dude is no where near the play too many times tonight.

I didn’t plan on getting wasted tonight but clawson has changed my mind

Another egregious hold on Bashman. HE WAS ON THR GROUND.

Boogie just got pulled down from behind in the open and no call. We probably would have declined but really?

Dabo is such a clown. Maybe Alabama will try to hire him or some idiotic NFL team. Want to vomit at the thought of seeing him on the sidelines for 20 more years.

So you hate Lawrence and think Dabo is a clown? You don't suffer other's success well do you? Respect your opponents and work to get better. We have improved so much under Dave but these guys ARE the Gold standard.

To be clear there’s no way we win this game with the refs or not. However Clawson better send some tape to the conference office this week. The missed PI absolutely changed the game from the outset and was obvious. We have a hard enough time tackling Clemson without the egregious holds. This is clown show on the refs.

Clemson will cruise this season w/this talent and these refs. I'm still pissed at the obvious PI. Changed the game and the game script (being kind here) for us.

Back