• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

So you hate Lawrence and think Dabo is a clown? You don't suffer other's success well do you? Respect your opponents and work to get better. We have improved so much under Dave but these guys ARE the Gold standard.

Read the room dude.

Not really the time and place to be sucking Dabo’s dick.

A few baddd missed calls with Clawson being far too conservative against Clemson for our first game of the season...not a great recipe for success.

Damn you Turd and your better/faster typing skills! Glad I am not alone in my msiery!

The bright yellow box in the lower right hand corner had me thinking there was a flag on the run to get the first down. Damn you Tech-FSU.

Nice to see the little quick QB sneak, but I'm mad we didn't use that on 4th and 1.

Also late hit on the broken play. Player getting up was pushed back down by 88 Clem.

And on the pass to the sideline the inside receiver was grabbed in the open. No flag of course.

Back