• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

This team is going to win two games this year. Flat across the board. Coaching still too conservative. And Jamie isn't here to bail out all this ineptitude.

I’d say I still can’t believe that dude dropped that shit but then again I’m a wake fan

Don’t wanna harp on it but that was the first TD in 3 games that Perry just duffed from a gorgeous throw

I would have hoped by this point in the game our collective butthole pucker would have relaxed a bit.

As shitty as things are Sam looks solid and DG is as good as we had hoped.

What happened to the kid from a Wisconsin that was so highly rated? Same class as Greene and just as highly rated I think.

Groulx. He decommitted from Wisconsin. He's the co-starter with Perry. Not sure if he's been on the field yet.

This team is going to win two games this year. Flat across the board. Coaching still too conservative. And Jamie isn't here to bail out all this ineptitude.

Jamie didn’t bail out shit last year. Sam could have easily done what he did

Let’s not go nuts, Jamie was pretty fuckin awesome for us last year

Jamie didn’t bail out shit last year. Sam could have easily done what he did

Sam can’t fall forward on 3rd or 4th and short get the 1st down like Newman did dozens of times last year. Jamie LITERALLY carried Wake to several wins over the last two seasons.

Back