• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

Hartman has 2 TD passes in the first half. It's just that one had a PI and one was a total whiff on the catch attempt.

Yep...super conservative play calling and now Clemson will score another TD before the half. Terrible game management so far regardless of the talent gap. Also, our pass D looks like it did two years ago...

For the record I haven’t shit on Sam, he’s been the least of our problems tonight. We just really miss what Jamie could do on the ground when we need a few yards.

Greene had like a dozen catches last year and also you egregiously forgot Hinton our second best receiver. Just give it a rest, it’s possible to acknowledge that Jamie was really good last year.

Jamie was awesome two years ago, awesome for the first 8 games last year, then kinda felt like he mailed it in

Down 24-0 a sack on lawrence still makes me happy

For the record I haven’t shit on Sam, he’s been the least of our problems tonight. We just really miss what Jamie could do on the ground when we need a few yards.

Newman didn't do that against Clemson.

The same guy who led his team to a 62-3 loss last year? Same guy?

Newman didn't do that against Clemson.

This Clemson team is much younger up front on defense. Their defensive front last year may have been the best ever.

Which is why Clawson’s cowardice is so fucking annoying. We should be in this game still.

Back