• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

That was a touchdown saving sack, I really believe that. This D is desperate to get to the locker room

Greene had like a dozen catches last year and also you egregiously forgot Hinton our second best receiver. Just give it a rest, it’s possible to acknowledge that Jamie was really good last year.

I never claimed Jamie wasn’t good my claim that Sam is just as good. Yes I forgot Hinton that puts even more talent around Jamie than Sam has and Jamie had four senior vets on the oline. It seems we forget this sometimes

Gotta be honest, I preferred our pre-COVID schedule that started with a cupcake instead of our annual ass whupping from Clempsun

I’ll tell you what do not ever question the Johnny Try Hard smallish white QB who plays for Wake.

The 99 lb weaklings on this board will defend.

And shit I didn’t even say anything negative about him

So frustrating that we are out there getting killed with nothing to lose and play super conservative while Clemson is up by 24 and pushes for even more.

Dabo provided a lesson on how to end the first half on offense. Hope Dave was paying attention.

I never claimed Jamie wasn’t good my claim that Sam is just as good. Yes I forgot Hinton that puts even more talent around Jamie than Sam has and Jamie had four senior vets on the oline. It seems we forget this sometimes

Oh ok well who gives a shit. Sam is our QB now and everyone likes him so why did you start this

Exact repeat of the last however many years. I thought our defense was supposed to be the strength of this team?

Gotta be honest, I preferred our pre-COVID schedule that started with a cupcake instead of our annual ass whupping from Clempsun

This group in particular could have used at least one tune up game. People in new roles all over the offense. Also new secondary on D.

I would be much more upset if we looked completely inept but I’m excited by the fraction that Sam looks talented and we aren’t being completely physically outmatched.
Moreso awful refereeing, gutless playcalling and an inability to catch walk in TDs.

Also, Sage, you sure you don’t wanna ball this fall?

Well, at least they've not covered the spread yet, there's that.... :thumbsup:

I really believe that Clawson approaches Clemson games having already accepted that this will happen. Probably the thing that I get most angry about as a fan. Does he think fans would rather lose 40-3 punting on 4th and 2’s over being aggressive and potentially losing 70-0?

Back