• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Official Clemson vs. Wake Game Thread - 7:49 on ABC

I’m sober and have read this sentence 5 times now and still am having difficulty comprehending it.

Same. Though I told myself I'd crack open a beer at halftime. Maybe downing a couple of Double IPAs will help my comprehension.

Any bets on first series of second half?
I'll go with: Delayed draw. Incomplete pass. Run up middle. Punt

I'm going to go with screen pass for minimal gain on second down. Other than that, that's exactly what I predicted in a group text before the game with friends.

Clemson tight end feasting. Don't think Wake tight end has been targeted yet. I thought that was to be a strength again.

That AT Perry “drop” was ghastly. Can’t remember a more well placed ball just going right through a WR’s hands.

I don’t think it touched anything. I initially thought it was way underthrown by the way it just hit the ground but it totally went through his hands without touching anything.

Clawson can begin to start gaining my respect again by coming out and throwing some fucking bombs on the first drive of the second half. Go for it on every 4th down.

Who gives a fuck

I don’t think it touched anything. I initially thought it was way underthrown by the way it just hit the ground but it totally went through his hands without touching anything.

Sadly I believe this. He didn’t even bobble it. Completely missed it

Heard Jamie was supposed to watch the game tonight with a group of friends, but bailed on them at the last minute.

Greene looks great, but somebody HAS to step up and help. Morin looks waaaay better than Roberson. Maybe we should try throwing to him on 1st or 2nd down instead of only 3rd and long.

Not to go full RJ on you..... but this all started from me saying that we're going to struggle this season because Jamie can't bail us out.

I didn't think that was too far fetched of a comment. There's a reason he'll get drafted (maybe not until the late rounds now after sitting out) next Spring.

Lol Jamie isn’t getting drafted unless it’s a 6th or 7th rounds pick only to get cut later on. He doesn’t have half the heart that Wolford did.

This bullshit is why Jamie isn't still here.

Having said that missing Sage and shitty gutless decision making is why we aren't atleast competitive. I think Sam looks pretty good actually. And as others have said, Jamie falling forward on a couple of runs isn't going to change anything against Clemson anyway.

I don't mind Dabo but his shit eating grin at the halftime interview just shows what a joke we are in this game. Clawson didn't show up for clemson...again.

Clawson can begin to start gaining my respect again by coming out and throwing some fucking bombs on the first drive of the second half. Go for it on every 4th down.

Who gives a fuck

Upset or blowout. Go for broke. Make Dabo sweat!

Lol Jamie isn’t getting drafted unless it’s a 6th or 7th rounds pick only to get cut later on. He doesn’t have half the heart that Wolford did.

Awwwww shit. I smell a bet here.

More like missing Sage, Scotty and Kendall. Any of those guys could torch a pass D.

James just take a fucking break from posting anything about Newman.

Sadly I believe this. He didn’t even bobble it. Completely missed it

Anybody else remember this happening when playing yard ball at like 10 years old? My dad would say "right through the bread basket."

You don't often see "right through the bread basket" outside of 10 year olds.

Ok see now you’re just getting ridiculous again. Give It A Rest

Where is Grolux?

Also I want to find this mother fuckers jelly shop and burn it to the ground. Who’s with me?

More like missing Sage, Scotty and Kendall. Any of those guys could torch a pass D.

Yessss missing those guys and a veteran oline right now way to much to start off against Clemson.

Back