• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

The Now Official Wake Forest v. NC State Game Thread

Love that diving sack from Basham to end the half. Big momentum shift our way in the last couple of mins.

Through 1.5 games, Basham is seemingly living up to the high praise that national media & draft analysts have draped upon him.

That was a lot of ugly defense for us in the first half. Glad to be tied up now. Play like we’re capable of and win this by 2 TDS.

If the Deacs intend to have a rushing attack Walker needs to be on the field. Receivers have caught the 50/50 throws. Hartman acting like a leader. First half ends much better than it began.

Saved by a no call on the fumble in the first half. Did they call forward progress? He definitely lost it before he went down.

Saved by a no call on the fumble in the first half. Did they call forward progress? He definitely lost it before he went down.

To be fair, it was forward progress. I don't know what they called, but he was stopped and a second guy hit him. So State fans will point to that if they lose, but it seemed like he should have been down.

To be fair, it was forward progress. I don't know what they called, but he was stopped and a second guy hit him. So State fans will point to that if they lose, but it seemed like he should have been down.

He took three hits and was falling backwards when it did come loose but that is stopped forward progress.

So Wake is 8-8 for 108 yds and a touchdown on passes to the slot position.

I wonder if Tate Martell will ever start for Miami.

I think CBS hit him with a little upper cut at the end. Glad the refs didn't notice.

Has Clawson learned HT adjustments for both us and opponents?

Back