• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

It's been a pleasure

He used his personal twitter account to tweet something and that's your response. LOL.

Conor has contributed more to the WFU community than you could ever dream of, so +1 to what BBD said if you're that offended by someone tweeting an opinion on a personal account (that has no connection or bearing at all to where he actually writes the stuff covering our program).

Conor, just read your Tweet about the Proud Boys, etc. This is a free county and you are welcome to your opinion, but in my opinion, you should stick to writing about the Deacs. Personally, I will no longer follow you, read your articles, or fund your new start-up. I would say this no matter what my personal political beliefs may be. I do feel that you should not use your forums to state your personal biases. Bye.

This isn't an airport. You don't need to announce your departure. Just take the fuck off.

Conor, just read your Tweet about the Proud Boys, etc. This is a free county and you are welcome to your opinion, but in my opinion, you should stick to writing about the Deacs. Personally, I will no longer follow you, read your articles, or fund your new start-up. I would say this no matter what my personal political beliefs may be. I do feel that you should not use your forums to state your personal biases. Bye.

Uh huh.

I've never understood the issue people take with the first amendment when they don't agree with the message.

Conor can tweet whatever the hell he wants. If our president can bully the entire world on Twitter for the past 4 years, Conor should get a pass to talk a little shit back.

How much were you planning on contributing to the start up? I’ll triple it.

The great thing is I can disagree with Conor’s opinion and still pay to hear his sports opinion And also a paying member of Wake Up!

i assume you're going through twitter and responding to all of your follows to keep their opinions to themselves? Need a link to prove that you're not just being a dick here.

Very mature response to a rather benign post. Pretty sure this violates the "don't be an asshole rule" here but I guess it is okay if it is directed at someone you disagree with. This place is turning into a shit hole real fast.

i won't pull my hair out if you guys leave

Stan Gable taking upon himself to stand up for people calling out Trump and the Proud Boys

good company

Stan Gable taking upon himself to stand up for people calling out Trump and the Proud Boys

good company

I'm not standing up for anyone. Just showing that the targeted response is disproportionate and reeks of TDS. I am not a trump supporter or Proud boys supporter.

Very mature response to a rather benign post. Pretty sure this violates the "don't be an asshole rule" here but I guess it is okay if it is directed at someone you disagree with. This place is turning into a shit hole real fast.

He decided to publicly tell Conor (rather than via Twitter DM or email) that Conor had no worth to him as a human being, only as a conduit for sports news. That’s a shitty thing to do and pretty well deserving of a giant “fuck you”

He decided to publicly tell Conor (rather than via Twitter DM or email) that Conor had no worth to him as a human being, only as a conduit for sports news. That’s a shitty thing to do and pretty well deserving of a giant “fuck you”

Connor uses this forum in a public manner to generate activity to his articles and posts. It is fair game. The dramatic post was good though.

Back